News:

Members can see all forum boards and posts. Non members can only see a few boards.  If you have forgotten your password use this link to change it.
https://forum.boinc-australia.net/index.php?action=reminder

Main Menu

BoincStats Challenge

Started by Dingo, October 06, 2012, 01:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingo

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Cruncher Pete

I would like to thank the following for joining us in this challenge just recently.  My apologies if I missed some but I am only going by BOINcStats and they are not necessarily up to date.:

Cameron.
David Soroka.
Kingdad66.
Mythica.
vampus.
Kiboriel.

With your help fellows, I am sure we will have a chance to make this interesting since there is still four days to go.  For the rest of you, if you could look at your priority as to what you are crunching at the moment, I wonder if you could defer that for the next four days and join Constellation.  I would love to see the world react to us coming first as a Team and First as an Individual member.

:rocks

Cruncher Pete

Hooray, ring the bells.  We as a Team got to number one and are slightly leading the pack.  Thanks for the help from all the late comers including LawryB who just appeared on the screen for the first time.  Nice to see that we are a Team that should not be underestimated and we are on Top of the World and not Down Under.

:congrats :congrats :congrats :rocks

LawryB

LawryB

Damn!  With only 3 days 2 hours to go we have been overtaken by  Rechenkraft.net

We need help here folks.  Please consider joining and helping  :oz: rack up our first win in a challenge.

http://aerospaceresearch.net/constellation/ will get you started.

Cruncher Pete

Yeah. What he said.  +1 for the motivation LawryB.  We can do it.  I got over  100K in Pending but that's not going to help if it is not validated.  Put everything aside for the next couple of days folks and show them that we can do it.  If we all put our best foot forward Mr Pending might just relent at the last moment when it counts most.  Go Team Go...
:rocks

JugNut

I've throw my last few cores at it but...  some extra firepower will still be needed   :cool:

- Participated in AA's 27 - 55 & Team Challenge # 1.
My team (Boinc@Australia) stat's
My personal stat's

Crunching today for a better tomorrow...