News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

Project Updates

Started by Daniel, October 25, 2019, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel

Wow, I remember this project.

I started doing this project a really long time ago, probably around the same time I started SETI@home, maybe earlier, I don't remember exactly.
Only problem is I don't remember my username or password and I also now have a different email address.

Another old project I used to do before BOINC is distributed.net ...
http://www.distributed.net/Main_Page

Nowadays you can do distributed.net work via yoyo@home and Moo! Wrapper.

Dingo

Yes very old and I could not use Dingo because I already used it but my email changed and can't change my password which I forgot.

The work takes days which I forgot so I have two tasks running on 8 cores each and both are estimated at 5 Days 9 Hours and 7 minues and have beeb running over 5 hours.  I will let them run to the end so the Team has some credit.  I would not recommend this to anyone unless they have a machine that they don't want to use BOINC on.

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Daniel

I rejoined this project earlier this month.
Today I finally finished my first workunit - which I started about 3 weeks ago.
:faint:

I was also running some BOINC workunits at the same time, so it wasn't using 100% of my CPU, but still a very long running task.
They have different types of tasks, and I now have 2 shorter "Trial Factoring" tasks.

Dingo

Decided to look at all the non BOINC projects to see what the Team is up to.  Not much on this project.

Team name   BOINC@AUSTRALIA
Team web site URL   http://forum.boinc-australia.net
Public stats display?   yes
Team created   2019-10-25
Team info last updated   2019-10-25
Team last CPU activity   2023-08-19
Number of members   5
Most Recent Activity   2023-08-19
Least Recent Activity   2022-01-23

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA