News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

Testing of BOINC version of theSkyNet

Started by Dingo, August 04, 2012, 12:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingo

Hope all goes well with you mother and she gets well soon.  Mothers are very special people and I miss mine very much since she passed two years ago.

I to had a broken water pipe in my backyard a couple of weeks ago.  The plumber was to come back and fill in the hole when it dried out.  Although I have called him a couple of time he has not shown up to fill it in.  I am not complaining too much as he has not sent a bill either.  If the bill arrives and the hole is not filled in I will call him again.   I do not have any shovels or I would fill it in but I think I will wait a while for the plumber.

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

tazzduke

Greetings Kashi,

This is a carry on from my previous post, as now I dont have two little ones screaming for my attention.

+1 for your responses, I am still in early days on the learning curve with BOINC and its charms. 

Am glad to see that when the questions are put out to the members, we get answers that come across from different perspectives which makes this forum rock.

Wishing your mum all the best on her road to recovery

Regards
Tazzduke

AA 24 - 53 participant

JugNut

As the others have mentioned, I also wish your mum a full & speedy recovery mate.

All the best ..JN..

- Participated in AA's 27 - 55 & Team Challenge # 1.
My team (Boinc@Australia) stat's
My personal stat's

Crunching today for a better tomorrow...

LawryB

Work units available.  Kevin has limited downloads to 10 WUs per core.

Mike Mitchell

Thanks Lawry, I grabbed a few. Plus one for the heads-up.   :thanks1:
AA's > 1-Malaria 2-Tanpaku 3-Riesl Siev 4-Seti 5-ABC 6-Einstein 7-WCG 8-Seti 9-QMC 10-WCG 11-Cosmo 12-ABC 13-MilkyWay 14-3x+1 15-Rosetta 16-ABC 17-MilkyWay 18-Einstein 19-WCG 20-WCG 21-Poem 22-Rosetta 23-Docking 24-Spinhenge 25-Alternate 26-Simap 27-Alternate 28-Constellation 29-WCG 30-Edges 31-Alternate 32-Pogs 33-WCG 34-Seti 35-Pogs 36-Poem 37-Pogs 38-Asteroids 39-Pogs 40-Simap 41-Pogs 42-Seti

JugNut

Yea thanks Lawry,  :thumbsup:

I wish I would have seen your post a tad earlier though.   Oh well such is life.    +1 Karma for your sharp eye.

My personal stat's

Dataman

I put 76 threads there. That should help their stress test (and bump up my numbers  :jester: ) So far so good ... no errors and only 1 inconclusive.
:aus1:

JugNut

Way to get stuck into it DM   :thumbsup:

Oh and try and leave one or two for the rest of us.. "Please"  biggrin

My personal stat's

tazzduke

Way to go Dataman, I will have to wait till the end of AA31, as I have loaded up with YOYO tasks.

Regards
Tazzduke

AA 24 - 53 participant

Dingo

I am doing a few tasks before the AA starts and all is good so far. 

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

LawryB

@Dataman.  Only 76 threads?  You not trying or something? Bloody hell that is only 70 threads more than me.  Go man Go!

Dataman

Quote from: LawryB on August 30, 2012, 04:09:19 PM

@Dataman.  Only 76 threads?  You not trying or something? Bloody hell that is only 70 threads more than me.  Go man Go!
I have a maximum of 80 but I can on run half of them on this 8 core machine or it screws up my video security system. I had to shut down some yesterday as it is just too hot here. Was 97F yesterday and 103 in the server room. I have 40 running now but will probably have to shut down around noon. It will be 97F again.
 :AUS: :cheers:  :USA1

EDIT:  I changed the flags for the smiley so needed to change here

JugNut

Anyone know whats happened to the stats export?      Almost 37hrs since last update on Boinc Stats.

My personal stat's

Dingo

There's a post on their Web Site but no answer yet.

Radioactive@home graph

JugNut

Thanks mate!  There was nothing before.   As long as they know then all's good.

My personal stat's