News:

Members can see all forum boards and posts. Non members can only see a few boards.  If you have forgotten your password use this link to change it.
https://forum.boinc-australia.net/index.php?action=reminder

Main Menu

WUProp@home - Results

Started by Dingo, August 08, 2012, 12:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingo

I don't know if others have found this but I stumbled onto it today.  It gives the results over all the projects from WUProp@home - Results for Ram etc.

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Dingo

Updated the results url in the previous post. 

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Dataman

This project has been retired.

shift

There is currently a team looking at baby-sitting or taking over the project (with strings attached).

Dataman

Quote from: shift on March 14, 2022, 07:59:15 AM
There is currently a team looking at baby-sitting or taking over the project (with strings attached).
Good to know. Willy has retired it.

Dataman

Apparently some people are managing it now. I did not check to see if there is work. Willy reactivated the project in BOINCStats.

Mike Mitchell

Ah, that's good I like that project.
AA's > 1-Malaria 2-Tanpaku 3-Riesl Siev 4-Seti 5-ABC 6-Einstein 7-WCG 8-Seti 9-QMC 10-WCG 11-Cosmo 12-ABC 13-MilkyWay 14-3x+1 15-Rosetta 16-ABC 17-MilkyWay 18-Einstein 19-WCG 20-WCG 21-Poem 22-Rosetta 23-Docking 24-Spinhenge 25-Alternate 26-Simap 27-Alternate 28-Constellation 29-WCG 30-Edges 31-Alternate 32-Pogs 33-WCG 34-Seti 35-Pogs 36-Poem 37-Pogs 38-Asteroids 39-Pogs 40-Simap 41-Pogs 42-Seti

Dark Angel

I've been on this project for a while.  I notice there's no BOINC@Australia team there though.

Dingo

Quote from: Dark Angel on January 14, 2023, 08:18:59 AMI've been on this project for a while.  I notice there's no BOINC@Australia team there though.

We have had that project on the Team since 2010

https://wuprop.boinc-af.org/team_display.php?teamid=12

Radioactive@home graph

Dark Angel