News:

Members can see all forum boards and posts. Non members can only see a few boards.  If you have forgotten your password use this link to change it.
https://forum.boinc-australia.net/index.php?action=reminder

Main Menu

Project Update

Started by Dingo, October 09, 2012, 11:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingo

Great effort in one day on the Team output.  I thought that we would be overtaken but maybe we can hold on a bit longer.  I have everything I have running POGS, not much but all I have at the moment.
http://boincstats.com/en/stats/137/team/detail/6/lastDays

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Dingo

We will be overtaken by the French Team today, L'Alliance Francophone,  and we will be relegated to #2 position.   :shock :shock

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

JugNut

I knew this day would probably come but......  :boom:

LawryB

Mike Mitchell

Are we going to try and do something about it or just let them keep going?
AA's > 1-Malaria 2-Tanpaku 3-Riesl Siev 4-Seti 5-ABC 6-Einstein 7-WCG 8-Seti 9-QMC 10-WCG 11-Cosmo 12-ABC 13-MilkyWay 14-3x+1 15-Rosetta 16-ABC 17-MilkyWay 18-Einstein 19-WCG 20-WCG 21-Poem 22-Rosetta 23-Docking 24-Spinhenge 25-Alternate 26-Simap 27-Alternate 28-Constellation 29-WCG 30-Edges 31-Alternate 32-Pogs 33-WCG 34-Seti 35-Pogs 36-Poem 37-Pogs 38-Asteroids 39-Pogs 40-Simap 41-Pogs 42-Seti

LawryB

Pogging away furiously  :AUS:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dingo

Just lloked how we are going in POGS and see there are some big crunching Teams very close to us.  We will loose the # 1 spot soon I believe to one of these teams.  The problem is that POGS keeps getting picked for  Challenges and that sparks big crunching from the big teams.  We are only crunching about 25 - 50% of some of the teams.

I have stuck with POGS on most of my machines but will switch them all back to POGS today till the AA.

Radioactive@home graph

daveandton

Hi Guys
Just come back into the system after a time away and see that we wanted crunching for this. Only problem is when I attach firefox won't let me in. Untrusted site etc etc. When I tell it to make an exception NOTHING happens. Anybody had this problem or knows a work around I would be grateful. Dave Bashhead

kashi

I suppose you can't login to POGS since updating to Firefox v30.0 the same as reported here:

http://pogs.theskynet.org/pogs/forum_thread.php?id=455#3169

There has been no response from a POGS admin, so currently perhaps the only thing you could try is another browser as suggested by Dr Who Fan.

I am using Firefox v30.0 and don't have this issue, it's strange that it only affects some people not others.

I have posted your enquiry on the POGS forum. Kevin has been away recently so not sure if he will be able to investigate promptly but thought we should let them know this problem is still occurring.

Dingo

I changed over to Chrome the last time that happened and haven't gone back to Firefox.  Can't remember what project it was but I am happy with Chrome.

Radioactive@home graph

daveandton

Thanks guys. Appreciate the help. I'm crunching but I have no idea what or when or how. Dave

Dingo

Good to see members are switching some of there processing power over to POGS.  :congrats :congrats   http://boincstats.com/en/stats/137/team/detail/6/lastDays

Radioactive@home graph

Neil G

Will have 2 cores dedicatedly crunching POGS tomorrow and another 8 cores crunching it by day after tomorrow.  Can't have our #1 rank lost by default.  The kerfluffle with Collatz during AA38 put me timing out of whack - (not to mention some nasty entity hacking my email, dammit)!  Cheers All.   :cheers:

Neil

daveandton

And we still haven't been overtaken AND appear to be drawing away. What a great effort. Dave :AUS:

Dingo

Yes I have all of my cores crunching POGS and my GPU crunching Primegrid Genifer 3.  We are holding our own at the moment which is good.

Radioactive@home graph