News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

Project Update

Started by Dingo, October 09, 2012, 11:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveandton

Looks like they are starting up again fellow Boincers. Just got some work units sent.
Dave             :rocks

Dingo

Quote from: daveandton on August 21, 2015, 04:40:08 PM
Looks like they are starting up again fellow Boincers. Just got some work units sent.
Dave             :rocks

Maybe when they come back online as they have been down for the last few hours, maybe 6 hours.  I got some work as well and wen to have a look but they were down.

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

daveandton

Murphy's Law isn't it    :rofl:
Dave

Dingo

POGS is back up and giving out work.  Please try and crunch a bit of POGS to keep us #1.  :rocks

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Dingo

There is a Challenge on at BoincStats on POGS at the moment.  Any spare crunching power on this project would be appreciated.  Crunch on Team  biggrin

Radioactive@home graph

Hurricane

I totally forgot about the challenges with the AA. Bashhead Good timing to remind us Dingo.
https://valid.x86.fr/f3pegw
AMD Ryzen 7950X3D @ 4193.54 MHz, 1x Gigabyte NVIDIA RTX 4080 SUPER.

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X @ 3391.91 MHz, 1x NVIDIA TITAN X PASCAL. (Retired)
Intel Core i7-5960X @ 3498.56 MHz, 1x NVIDIA TITAN X PASCAL. (Retired)
Intel Core i7 3960X @ 4513.26 MHz, 1 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590. (Retired)
Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650 @ 4000.47 MHz, 1 x NVIDIA GeForce 8800 Ultra. (Retired)

tazzduke

Greetings all

Am fired up and running on all 7 cylinders (cpus)  :rofl:

Regards
Tazzduke

AA 24 - 53 participant

Bazzel

Hi everyone, long time forum lurker here. I've moved my desktop and 2 android phones over to POGS. Not sure how much it'll end up contributing overall but want to do my part to keep our ranking  :thumbsup:

:rocks

Mike Mitchell

G'day Bazzel, every bit helps. I'm only running a dual core laptop but a bit of that is running POGS.
AA's > 1-Malaria 2-Tanpaku 3-Riesl Siev 4-Seti 5-ABC 6-Einstein 7-WCG 8-Seti 9-QMC 10-WCG 11-Cosmo 12-ABC 13-MilkyWay 14-3x+1 15-Rosetta 16-ABC 17-MilkyWay 18-Einstein 19-WCG 20-WCG 21-Poem 22-Rosetta 23-Docking 24-Spinhenge 25-Alternate 26-Simap 27-Alternate 28-Constellation 29-WCG 30-Edges 31-Alternate 32-Pogs 33-WCG 34-Seti 35-Pogs 36-Poem 37-Pogs 38-Asteroids 39-Pogs 40-Simap 41-Pogs 42-Seti

Dingo

Good one Bazzel, every bit helps us keep our #1 spot.  Crunch on and remember  :rocks

Radioactive@home graph

Dingo

Radioactive@home graph

daveandton

Can somebody tell me how two teams have jumped over the top of us in this project in work done when supposedly there is no work. Am I missing something?
Dave

Dingo

People that have computers that process a lot of work keep a large amount of work on the computer so it can take days for them to work there way through them.  There are still 22214 tasks still out there being processed so they will still be getting credit.  I ran out completely yesterday but I only have a day or two on hand.  Hopefully there is not enough for them to catch us.   :panic:

L'Alliance Francophone are getting closer though as we are less than 74 million in front of them now     http://boincstats.com/en/stats/137/team/list/12/0/0

Radioactive@home graph

daveandton

It looks like you have to keep checking. Looked and got 140 jobs. Looked later. None. Looked just now and 246 jobs available. So it looks like you have to be quick
Dave

Neil G

I've found POGS OK for work since the beginning of the year.   Guess whatever was preventing the available work is over now.  :mwalk:   :mwalk: