News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

Project Update

Started by dyeman, July 29, 2013, 09:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingo

Great work all +1 on each of you for your persistence.  I am about to loose a place to kasi (Kashi) tomorrow most probably, good to see some credits going onto the Folding#home Team account.

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=43781

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Dingo

Quote from: Dingo on August 05, 2013, 06:48:04 PM
No Video Card delivered today  :thumbdown:  :cry2:

Still no card delivery.  The package was picked up by Fastway Couriers on the 02 Aug and still in transit to Albury according to their tracking system.  Not happy with their service and the name should be snail Couriers I think.  Just sent an email off to Umart to find out what is going on as I tried to contact Fastway and they just referred me back to Umart. Not a happy camper  :furious:

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

LawryB

Ordered mine on the 6th, 1 x Aust Post, 1 x Toll from Brisbane UMART.   Both in my machines and running now.   Arrived this morning about 2 hours apart.

EDIT:  Ended up with a 7850 and 7790 and Yay they are so quiet...   Looks like a few sub contractors involved with yours Dingo, and they mostly only go when they get a full load.

kashi

Glad everyone's got their cards. If it goes over a week you start to suspect a disappearance is about to happen.

After 14 or so 7810s and 7811s in a row, now I've received 4 8900 WUs in a row. They run about 2-3 °C hotter but give 40K PPD rather than the 36K PPD of 7810/7811.
Still quiet, no fan whine at all. :thumbsup:

Dingo

My card came today but I haven't got a PC to run it in.  See the post here for more details.   http://forum.boinc-australia.net/index.php?topic=1519.0

Radioactive@home graph

kashi

If anyone else was after a 7790 or two, currently special price at Mwave 2x HIS AMD Radeon HD 7790 1GB for $199.95
Not sure how quiet this brand/model is but the price is good for 2. These specials often sell out quickly.

tazzduke

Greetings All

Have shifted onto SETI for the WOW event challenge.  Got to 100k at Folding, might swap back over after this challenge.

Regards
Tazzduke

PS.  Found another memeber on the Folding@home ladder who last crunched a workunit back in 2005.

AA 24 - 53 participant

Dingo

Dyeman is keeping the Team in the Stats and doing a great job.  http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=43781

Congrats dyeman +1 from me  :congrats :congrats

Radioactive@home graph

turbo0

Good job Dyeman, mighty fine looking score +1
Desktop 1 - Ryzen 9 7950x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB DDR5 6000,
Desktop 2 - Ryzen 7 5700x, RTX 3060ti, 16gb DDR4-3200,
Laptop - Ryzen 7 4800H, GTX 1660ti, 16gb DDR4-3200
SFF Dell - i7 8700, RX 6400, 16GB DDR4,
SFF Dell - i7 7700, Tesla P4, 16GB DDR4,
SFF Dell - i5 7500, GT 1030, 16GB DDR4
SFF HP - i7 3770, GTX 1650, 16GB RAM
Micro PC - N100, 12GB 4800mhz Ram

Folding@Home Stats

JugNut

Indeed... Excellent work Dyeman. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: + karma

- Participated in AA's 27 - 55 & Team Challenge # 1.
My team (Boinc@Australia) stat's
My personal stat's

Crunching today for a better tomorrow...

DidierT

Great job Dyeman. +1    :congrats :congrats :congrats

Dingo

I updated to the new and improved Folding@home software V7.4.4 which now has a web interface and also the configuration window.  I am running a couple of tasks for GPU only as it has been a long time since I did any.

Radioactive@home graph

tazzduke

Greetings Dingo

Hows that running for you?

Regards

AA 24 - 53 participant

Dingo

Completed one work unit and just finishing another.  There a re a lot of different diseases that you can crunch there. That's all I will do for now as I will probably do some prpNet work on Primegrid.

Radioactive@home graph

Dingo

A huge congrats to dyeman for his staying power in Folding@home.  Although this is not a BOINC project dyeman, and other members of the Team have elevated us to 326 in the world.

Karma added to dyeman for his outstanding effort on this project.

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=43781

Radioactive@home graph