News:

Members can see all forum boards and posts. Non members can only see a few boards.  If you have forgotten your password use this link to change it.
https://forum.boinc-australia.net/index.php?action=reminder

Main Menu

Project Update

Started by JugNut, September 11, 2014, 12:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JugNut

Woo Hoo It looks like it's christmas has come early at ClimatePrediction.net, as I just  got a large-ish credit bump of around 1.2 billion credits according to Boinc Stats.

*LOL* 1,282,743,771cr to be exact?  Not a bad for a days credit especially since I haven't crunched any Climate Prediction for the last six months or so.

At that rate I may take it up full time.   biggrin Even funnier after all that i'm still only 91st in the team. :rofl:

It looks like everyone that has crunched there has received a bit of a credit bump as well.  Maybe they're on a mission to catch Bitcoin Utopia?  It will probably be gone by morning but for now my combine credit is a tad over 3.2 billion.  Have a look & see what you guys got.  *LOL* I dare say most of us(if not all of us) will probably never see numbers like that ever,  so enjoy..

- Participated in AA's 27 - 55 & Team Challenge # 1.
My team (Boinc@Australia) stat's
My personal stat's

Crunching today for a better tomorrow...

Tin Man

523 Million added for me for some reason too.      played havoc with your world position. was at 500 odd  now at lot lower.   Very strange  !!!!!!

Dingo

Yes it has to be a glitch somewhere as I got 16,856,662,570 today but my total credit is only  1,173,044.58 ???  I bet it sorts itself out soon.

EDIT"  It is sorted out already.  On the detailed page it shows 

Comprising 16,857,835,614.50 from the daily update
+ -16,856,662,569.93 since then

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Tin Man

well it was nice while it lasted.

JugNut

Yep easy come, easy go.   :sg1:

My personal stat's

Sean

Might have had to do a cash out if credit had monetary value.  ::)

LawryB

Still screwed up though, might take a while to get this lot sorted.  :furious:

Dataman

Yes, I am still showing a RAC but have not run CPND since 2012. It will sort out eventually.

Dingo

New option for stats at this projet:

Quoteclimateprediction.net project GDPR Compliance
The climateprediction.net project has now completed it's work on GDPR compliance. This has a number of effects:
- New users will only be able to create an account via the web site.
- Existing users will be asked to consent to the project terms and conditions next time they login to the web site.
- For all users there will be a new preference in the project preferences: 'Do you consent to exporting your data to BOINC statistics aggregation Web sites?'. By default this become 'No'. If you wish to continue to have your statistics exported to the BOINCstats site, you will need to logon to the website https://www.cpdn.org/login_form.php and go to https://www.cpdn.org/prefs_edit.php?subset=project and select the tick box.

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

JugNut

My personal stat's

kashi

Lost my Climate Prediction credit a while ago.  Apparently they just delete you if you don't crunch it for a few years.

Meant to let everyone know about that when I discovered it recently but forgot.

A bit distracted lately by some changes happening.

chooka03

Quote from: kashi on September 30, 2019, 01:21:48 AM
Lost my Climate Prediction credit a while ago.  Apparently they just delete you if you don't crunch it for a few years.

Meant to let everyone know about that when I discovered it recently but forgot.

A bit distracted lately by some changes happening.

Hi Kashi,

Long time, no hear. Hope you are well mate!  :thumbsup: :cheers:

kashi

Hi chooka, been really well recently, even though I'm still quite scatterbrained at times.  :jester:

Got real crook from relentless stress of visiting my mum every day since she broke her hip, wrist and ankle in August last year. She underwent lots of very painful operations, healing and rehabilitation and was 2 days away from coming home last December. Then they changed her pain medication that she'd been on for many years, she got confused and broke her other ankle.

She's now in a nursing home and the low staffing levels means she is too often mistreated. It's hard for me to cop as I've been her primary carer since she got very ill in 2011. She really, really wants to come home but it's just not possible for my brother and I to care for her at home.

After visiting her every day for over a year I got quite ill. Felt absolutely horrendous, short term memory was shot and started getting frequent chest pains. Doc told me it was stress not my heart. I didn't believe him so to be sure, he sent me for a sestamibi test. That's an interesting test, they inject you with radioactive stuff and then scan your heart before and after some exercise.

So doc was right, heart was fine and he insisted I stop visiting every day or I would get much worse. So I did, plus did an excellent relaxation/meditation course by a Dr Swami I met at an ashram many years ago. So reduced visiting plus relaxation techniques reduced the stress and helped me to cope much better.

Plus I've been having some other treatment and my endocrinologist was forced to resign which left me in the lurch. They set up a triage service for those affected and I travelled to Newtown for help. Saw a nice young doctor there and she replenished my pixie dust, so now I can fly.
It's just so beautiful being full of love potion. :cheer1:

Dataman

Hey Kashi!

Good to hear from you. Sorry to hear about your mom.

Use the pixie dust sparingly. Rather you be Daedalus than Icarus mate.

:oz:

JugNut

Yes sorry about your mum Kashi. But still it's great to hear your feeling better though.

My personal stat's