News:

Members can see all forum boards and posts. Non members can only see a few boards.  If you have forgotten your password use this link to change it.
https://forum.boinc-australia.net/index.php?action=reminder

Main Menu

Project Update

Started by Dingo, January 30, 2016, 12:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingo

Yes I have switched to cgminer (Campaign #12) (for 20+GH/s ASICs) v0.07 (miner_asic) as it now works.

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

JugNut

I've started getting computation errors from the miners recently.  Early this morning I started getting quite a few. It's settled down a lot now but i'm still getting one or two here & there?

If it was just one rig i'd say it might be the miner but i'm now getting the odd one here & there accross all my miners across 5 different PC's.  ???

First time i've ever seen them on the miners? If it keeps up tomorrow i'll post at BU.  Anyone else getting getting any?

EDIT: I end up posting about the comp errors at BU.   

- Participated in AA's 27 - 55 & Team Challenge # 1.
My team (Boinc@Australia) stat's
My personal stat's

Crunching today for a better tomorrow...

Dataman

Quote from: JugNut on November 03, 2016, 08:30:38 PM
I've started getting computation errors from the miners recently.  Early this morning I started getting quite a few. It's settled down a lot now but i'm still getting one or two here & there?

If it was just one rig i'd say it might be the miner but i'm now getting the odd one here & there accross all my miners across 5 different PC's.  ???

First time i've ever seen them on the miners? If it keeps up tomorrow i'll post at BU.  Anyone else getting getting any?

EDIT: I end up posting about the comp errors at BU.    
I got 2 comp errors from ~200 wu's. Nothing to worry about but will keep an  :bloodshot on them.
:greet

EDIT: I looked and my 2 were on different machines. Both were Geckos. No errors on the ants.

chooka03

Guys what does Free DC support? What is it?
The link doesn't work on the BU website so I can't read about the project.
Thx

Dingo

@Jugnut.   I haven't had an error since switching onto Campaign #12 after it was fixed.  All four Gecko's are running smoothly but hot.

@chooka03  Not sure what Free DC link you are looking at but Free DC is a a BOINC Team that also has a website for statistics. http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=teammilestones&team=BOINC@AUSTRALIA

EDIT:  I see the link under Campaigns just takes you back to BU.  Also I think that you need to register for the forum and log in and click the box that says keep logged in to see the correct stats on the Stats page.   ???

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Dataman

Quote from: Dingo on November 04, 2016, 06:10:01 AM
I see the link under Campaigns just takes you back to BU.
That is because it is on the other URL that Henri is going to shut down. He knows about it but did not say how/when he is going to fix it.

Dataman

I got two more comp errors but this time they were on the ants.  ???

JugNut

No more comp errors today thankfully.  :thumbsup:

My personal stat's

Dataman

Quote from: JugNut on November 05, 2016, 08:38:48 PM
No more comp errors today thankfully.  :thumbsup:
No more for me either  :thumbsup:

chooka03

Quote from: Dingo on November 04, 2016, 06:10:01 AM

@chooka03  Not sure what Free DC link you are looking at but Free DC is a a BOINC Team that also has a website for statistics. http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=teammilestones&team=BOINC@AUSTRALIA

Thanks Dingo.
I was clicking on my Bitcoin Utopia in BOINC and going to Home Page and then selecting #7 hyperlink...which is broken.

http://www.bitcoinutopia.net/bitcoinutopia/

Another stat site eh..... hmm.....well its not science based but I am a fan of stats.

chooka03

Hey Jugnuts, did I miss something? You're pumping out 400Mil/day!  :shock
Is that just 2 Antminers and some Gecko's?

Told ya David Steel should be worried. You'll fly past him in no time. :bloodshot

:AUS:

JugNut

Hi chooka,
after 2 of my ants died I bought a second hand rockminer "new" which does 110GH. 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00NG10PMS/ref=dp_olp_used_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used
So now I have 3 x antminer U3's,  4 x Gekko's & 1 x rockminer.  The rockminer's can go a month or more most times without needing to be restarted and is quite reliable unlike the U3's.

LOL I've still got many months worth of work before David steel has anything to worry about.
Crunch-on  :crazy

My personal stat's

Dataman

I noticed this morning that the price of a Bitcoin more than doubled this year. Currently above $900 USD.

Daniel

I've started crunching for Bitcoin Utopia as well now.
I'm working on campaign #12. (It would be nice if they had more campaigns to choose from)
At the moment I only have a single Antminer U1, but I intend to get some more and better ASIC devices in the future.

Dataman

Quote from: Daniel on December 29, 2016, 10:21:00 PM
I've started crunching for Bitcoin Utopia as well now.
I'm working on campaign #12. (It would be nice if they had more campaigns to choose from)
At the moment I only have a single Antminer U1, but I intend to get some more and better ASIC devices in the future.
Welcome Daniel. Yes, I think we all would like more campaigns but Henri is an odd bird.  biggrin