News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

Project Update

Started by Dingo, July 09, 2016, 06:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingo

I decided to do a bit of MUON non BOINC processing as it has been a long time (over 6 years) since I did any.

#            Username      v4.3 results   v4.4 results   Mpts ^   Hours since last active
1047.   [BA]Dingo      19077   3`535676.9 (58.8ยต)   6y 1w 5d 4

The username includes the Team ([BA]) so that stats on the Team can be captured.  I have it so that it only uses one core (12.5%) on my PC in the config.txt file.

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Dingo

The Team is in 36th place overall in the world with with two of us crunching on this non - BOINC project.

http://stephenbrooks.org/muon1/stats/?optim=*&team=[BA]&sortby=Mpts&user=*&oldness=0

NOTE: the URL is not playing nice so you will have to copy and paste it

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

kashi

Yes, saw where you were having a go after a long break so thought I'd lend a hand. Running it on my old computer and 2 cores on Skylake box. v:

Dingo

I had two PC's running 4 threads each but I have dropped back to one PC running 3 threads and back to BOINC with the ones I dropped off.  Might try another Non BOINC in a week or two.

Radioactive@home graph

Dingo

It's been over a year since I did any tasks on here so will do some today to try and keep the Team in the top 30.  This is non BOINC so I do not do many  :niceday

http://stephenbrooks.org/muon1/stats/?allteams=1

Radioactive@home graph

MAGPIE

That link says the project is not active?

Dingo

Yes I know it is in the non active list but old habits dye hard.  :faint:

Radioactive@home graph