News:

Members can see all forum boards and posts. Non members can only see a few boards.  If you have forgotten your password use this link to change it.
https://forum.boinc-australia.net/index.php?action=reminder

Main Menu

POEM not uploading?

Started by MAGPIE, September 08, 2016, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAGPIE

Poem does not seem to be allowing any uploads of workunits  :thumbdown: but is still downloading new ones .

It is a problem with the POEM site and is widespread according to the boards.

Hopefully this problem is only short lived anyhow.

JugNut

Yea I have piles of them waiting to upload too.  This is a common error on many boinc projects,  it looks like the server is out of disk space or it may just be another service has stopped working properly.  Either way only the POEM admin can fix it,  it's just a matter of how long he will take to do it.   
Poor timing that's for sure,  but there's plenty of other stuff to crunch if you run out of POEM work.

Crunch-on  :crazy

PS: The No2 GPU project picked was SETI if thats of interest.

- Participated in AA's 27 - 55 & Team Challenge # 1.
My team (Boinc@Australia) stat's
My personal stat's

Crunching today for a better tomorrow...

Dingo

Uploading today work is a bit slow but there is work available so sticking with Poem.

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

kashi

Just clicked Retry for my stuck batch and got some new work. Project backoff was still at 2 hours 47 mins, so would have been after 11am before it fixed itself.

Only had a small cache so card's been idle a fair while now. Back into it now though. :thumbsup:

MAGPIE

Oooopppsy.............POEM is having same upload issue again....fingers crossed biggrin

JugNut

Working again...   :cheer1: 

As Kashi mentioned go into the transfer tab in Boinc Manager and press the Retry button to speed things up if yours are not uploading now.

- Participated in AA's 27 - 55 & Team Challenge # 1.
My team (Boinc@Australia) stat's
My personal stat's

Crunching today for a better tomorrow...

Dingo

Seems to be a recurring problem as it stops for a while then starts back up.  The uploads are stopped at the moment but I guess will start again soon.  The Server status says there is no work but I seem to be getting some.  I have my preferences set to stroe at least 1 day of work and have not run out yet.  Crunch on brother and sisters.  It is not the amount of credit that you produce but the participation and hopefully at the end of the day a benefit to science.    :rocks

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Hurricane

POEM is definitely down now. It was a real close vote anyway, so it makes sense to be doing some SETI as well.
https://valid.x86.fr/f3pegw
AMD Ryzen 7950X3D @ 4193.54 MHz, 1x Gigabyte NVIDIA RTX 4080 SUPER.

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X @ 3391.91 MHz, 1x NVIDIA TITAN X PASCAL. (Retired)
Intel Core i7-5960X @ 3498.56 MHz, 1x NVIDIA TITAN X PASCAL. (Retired)
Intel Core i7 3960X @ 4513.26 MHz, 1 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590. (Retired)
Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650 @ 4000.47 MHz, 1 x NVIDIA GeForce 8800 Ultra. (Retired)

Hurricane

The uploads for Poem worked earlier today. And I was just able to download more gpu work.
The server finally seems to be back. :bloodshot
https://valid.x86.fr/f3pegw
AMD Ryzen 7950X3D @ 4193.54 MHz, 1x Gigabyte NVIDIA RTX 4080 SUPER.

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X @ 3391.91 MHz, 1x NVIDIA TITAN X PASCAL. (Retired)
Intel Core i7-5960X @ 3498.56 MHz, 1x NVIDIA TITAN X PASCAL. (Retired)
Intel Core i7 3960X @ 4513.26 MHz, 1 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590. (Retired)
Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650 @ 4000.47 MHz, 1 x NVIDIA GeForce 8800 Ultra. (Retired)

Dingo

Yes back to Poem for the last couple of days.

Radioactive@home graph