News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by Cruncher Pete, June 22, 2017, 08:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruncher Pete

If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. – Napoleon Hill

Cruncher Pete

Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. – Helen Keller      

Cruncher Pete

There is no victory at bargain basement prices. – Dwight D. Eisenhower             

Cruncher Pete

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. – Wayne Gretzky     

Mike Mitchell

"Even though you get a little twinge every now and again with the years marching on and become aware of your own mortality, you realise you're only limited by your imagination."

ITA BUTTROSE
AA's > 1-Malaria 2-Tanpaku 3-Riesl Siev 4-Seti 5-ABC 6-Einstein 7-WCG 8-Seti 9-QMC 10-WCG 11-Cosmo 12-ABC 13-MilkyWay 14-3x+1 15-Rosetta 16-ABC 17-MilkyWay 18-Einstein 19-WCG 20-WCG 21-Poem 22-Rosetta 23-Docking 24-Spinhenge 25-Alternate 26-Simap 27-Alternate 28-Constellation 29-WCG 30-Edges 31-Alternate 32-Pogs 33-WCG 34-Seti 35-Pogs 36-Poem 37-Pogs 38-Asteroids 39-Pogs 40-Simap 41-Pogs 42-Seti

Cruncher Pete

The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. – Joseph Campbell

Cruncher Pete

People think I'm disciplined. It is not discipline. It is devotion. There is a great difference. – Luciano Pavarotti

Cruncher Pete

If things seem under control, you're just not going fast enough. – Mario Andretti   

Cruncher Pete

If I had nine hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend the first six sharpening my ax. – Abraham Lincoln 

Cruncher Pete

Fix your eyes on perfection and you make almost everything speed towards it. – William Ellery Channing 

Cruncher Pete

The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get the old ones out. – Dee Hock         

Cruncher Pete

Don't judge those who try and fail, judge those who fail to try. – Unknown         

Cruncher Pete

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.
– Epictetus

Cruncher Pete

If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. – Frank A. Clark

Cruncher Pete

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind... it doesn't matter. – Mark Twain