News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by Cruncher Pete, June 22, 2017, 08:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruncher Pete

I don't believe in failure. It's not failure if you enjoyed the process.
– Oprah Winfrey         

Daniel

It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realize how often they burst into flames.
– Harry Hill

Daniel

I kept a diary right after I was born. Day 1: Tired from the move. Day 2: Everyone thinks I'm an idiot.
- Steven Wright

Daniel

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
- Margaret Mead

Daniel

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
– Robert Bloch

Daniel

Someone asked me, if I were stranded on a desert island what book would I bring: 'How to Build a Boat.'
- Steven Wright

Daniel

I have kleptomania. But when it gets bad, I take something for it.
- Ken Dodd

Daniel

As you get older, three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two.
- Sir Norman Wisdom

Daniel

Never doubt the courage of the French. They were the ones who discovered that snails are edible.
- Doug Larson

Daniel

If I'm not back in five minutes, just wait longer.
- Ace Ventura

Daniel

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
- Steven Wright

Daniel

I used to be indecisive but now I am not quite sure.
- Tommy Cooper

Daniel

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
- Steve Martin

Daniel

Never follow anyone else's path. Unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. Then by all means follow that path.
- Ellen DeGeneres

Daniel

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.
- George Carlin