News:

Members can see all forum boards and posts. Non members can only see a few boards.  If you have forgotten your password use this link to change it.
https://forum.boinc-australia.net/index.php?action=reminder

Main Menu

WOW ... Exestencial Experience

Started by Dataman, April 11, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dataman

Signed into the forum and everything was different. Thought I lost my mind ... wait, wait, I lost my mind a long time ago so that could not be it. Looks like our leader changed the default format.  :shock I LIKE IT! I never tried the options before ... lots of options but I like the new default.

"Perfect" day here! Spring has sprung. We just hung out on the deck today (wine was involved) just enjoying a most excellent day!

I got the new i7 970 to fix DM04, disconnected it and removed it from the rack ... put it on the test bench ... :pcwhack: .... then joined Karen on the deck for a glass of vino and some Jimmy Buffett ... NO further progress was made on DM04.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hope all is well with our mates down under.

:greet

Dingo

Yes a change is as good as a holiday they say so I changed the Theme.  Glad it is starting to warm up there as summer is lingering here as it is still in the 30's C,  high 80's to low 90's F, here this week. 

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Sean

I thought it was just me haha, I cleared all my cache/cookies about the same time, I thought that was the cause.

I'm a very slow adopter of new things though, so I changed back to a theme similar to the old one in the settings.  :jester:

tazzduke

Greetings All

Like they say, a change is good as a holiday, yes I thought something strange had happened as well, but it does look good now lol.

@DM, thats the way to spend the day, a bit of Jimmy Buffet and some nice company sharing a few drinks  :cheers:

Cheers

AA 24 - 53 participant

JugNut

@ Dataman: Yep that sounds like a much better way to pass the afternoon,  far superior  than digging around in the guts  of a dusty pooter :)

Yea the new theme took me by surprise too, even though it's similar to the one they use at POGS I still found it a bit of a culture shock as well. 

@ Sean: Thanks for reminding me that you can change the theme in settings,  I might try that too?  + karma

- Participated in AA's 27 - 55 & Team Challenge # 1.
My team (Boinc@Australia) stat's
My personal stat's

Crunching today for a better tomorrow...