News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

2019 Tour de Primes

Started by chooka03, February 01, 2019, 06:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tazzduke

All I know is those RTX 2080ti's smash through those Do You Feel Lucky Workunits lol.

AA 24 - 53 participant

chooka03

Not sure if you are around Dingo but congratulations on finding another Prime!!!

http://www.primegrid.com/show_user.php?userid=125

Dingo

:holy-moly didn't see that, not on line much but have a look once a day at the forum.  I am happy I found another one but I was hoping it wold be one of the long ones I have been doing but better than nothing.  :fingers for the big one to take the lead on bigest prime found this month.

:rocks

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

tazzduke

Well done to David Steel (team member) who has managed to snag a Prime during the mountain stage of this challenge, and with that he now has 3 Primes for this Challenge, but maybe us stuck in the peleton can snag 1 or more to get in the front lol.

Cheers

AA 24 - 53 participant

chooka03

Can any cc_config guru's here tell me why I can't get WOO WU's to work with this config?

<app>
<name>llrWOO</name>
<fraction_done_exact/>
<report_results_immediately/>
</app>
<app_version>
<app_name>llrWOO</app_name>
<cmdline>-t 4</cmdline>
<avg_ncpus>4</avg_ncpus>
</app_version>
</app_config>

I've tried "read config files", restarting BOINC....I can't seem to get it to work?

:thanks1:

Dingo

Looks good to me.  Did you get a message to say there was a problem like the following:

QuoteYour app_config.xml file refers to an unknown application 'llrWOO'. Known applications: 'llrMEGA', 'llrTPS', 'llrPPS', 'llrPPSE', 'llrSR5', 'genefer15', 'genefer16', 'genefer17low', 'genefer17mega', 'genefer18', 'genefer20', 'genefer19', 'genefer', 'llrTRP', 'llr321', 'genefer_wr', 'pps_sr2sieve', 'llrCUL', 'ap26', 'gcw_sieve', 'llrESP', 'genefer_extreme'

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

tazzduke

Hi Chooka03

Is that the only entry in your app_config file or is it have all the other sub projects as well.

If it is the only subproject, well you are missing the <app_config> entry which should be at the top.

Regards

PS, I have an app_config file which has all the LLR cpu subprojects in it.

AA 24 - 53 participant

chooka03

Hi guys,
thanks for the reply. I asked for help and found out the issue was an extra <app_config> that I had between sub projects. All working now  :thumbsup:

I should have just asked you for yours Tazzduke!!   :jester: