News:

Members can see all forum boards and posts. Non members can only see a few boards.  If you have forgotten your password use this link to change it.
https://forum.boinc-australia.net/index.php?action=reminder

Main Menu

2019 Tour de Primes

Started by chooka03, February 01, 2019, 06:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tazzduke

All I know is those RTX 2080ti's smash through those Do You Feel Lucky Workunits lol.

AA 24 - 53 participant

chooka03

Not sure if you are around Dingo but congratulations on finding another Prime!!!

http://www.primegrid.com/show_user.php?userid=125

Dingo

:holy-moly didn't see that, not on line much but have a look once a day at the forum.  I am happy I found another one but I was hoping it wold be one of the long ones I have been doing but better than nothing.  :fingers for the big one to take the lead on bigest prime found this month.

:rocks

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

tazzduke

Well done to David Steel (team member) who has managed to snag a Prime during the mountain stage of this challenge, and with that he now has 3 Primes for this Challenge, but maybe us stuck in the peleton can snag 1 or more to get in the front lol.

Cheers

AA 24 - 53 participant

chooka03

Can any cc_config guru's here tell me why I can't get WOO WU's to work with this config?

<app>
<name>llrWOO</name>
<fraction_done_exact/>
<report_results_immediately/>
</app>
<app_version>
<app_name>llrWOO</app_name>
<cmdline>-t 4</cmdline>
<avg_ncpus>4</avg_ncpus>
</app_version>
</app_config>

I've tried "read config files", restarting BOINC....I can't seem to get it to work?

:thanks1:

Dingo

Looks good to me.  Did you get a message to say there was a problem like the following:

QuoteYour app_config.xml file refers to an unknown application 'llrWOO'. Known applications: 'llrMEGA', 'llrTPS', 'llrPPS', 'llrPPSE', 'llrSR5', 'genefer15', 'genefer16', 'genefer17low', 'genefer17mega', 'genefer18', 'genefer20', 'genefer19', 'genefer', 'llrTRP', 'llr321', 'genefer_wr', 'pps_sr2sieve', 'llrCUL', 'ap26', 'gcw_sieve', 'llrESP', 'genefer_extreme'

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

tazzduke

Hi Chooka03

Is that the only entry in your app_config file or is it have all the other sub projects as well.

If it is the only subproject, well you are missing the <app_config> entry which should be at the top.

Regards

PS, I have an app_config file which has all the LLR cpu subprojects in it.

AA 24 - 53 participant

chooka03

Hi guys,
thanks for the reply. I asked for help and found out the issue was an extra <app_config> that I had between sub projects. All working now  :thumbsup:

I should have just asked you for yours Tazzduke!!   :jester: