News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

Project Updates

Started by Dataman, July 03, 2019, 01:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dataman

https://boinc.tbrada.eu/

I am not sure what this project does. Looks like yet another Latin Squares project (yawn). Linux only for now. I put it on my sole remaining Linux machine.

EDIT: 10 credits/hr.  :thumbdown:
:greet

Dingo

I joined and the Team was already there but I took the Foundership.  Running on an old Laptop for now and will create a board later today.

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Dingo

New project added, thanks to Dataman for the heads up.  No stats for the Team as yet but will add when they become available.  I will also fill in more info on the project when it is available about the project.

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Daniel

I joined this project today.
They have some workunits at the moment.
They've been crunching OK on my Windows 10 computers.
Stats for the project are on the BOINCStats website.

Daniel

This project has badges now.
The admin has posted the badges and their credit levels on the message boards ...
https://boinc.tbrada.eu/forum_thread.php?id=3045#3574

He also mentions that he has increased the amount of credit you get by about 30%.

Daniel

Tomáš Brada has announced a new subproject ...

QuoteSymmetric Prime Tuples test
After multiple closed tests, I am happy to announce new Subproject!
The search for Symmetric Prime Tuples is a continuation of deceased project Stop@home.
The application is now available as beta for Linux and will be available for windows tomorrow.

A few of us crunched some workunits for the old Stop@home project before it disappeared a while ago.

Daniel

A nice gesture from Tomáš Brada yesterday ...

QuoteBecause of the global situation, I am disabling distribution of new PADLS tot5 workunits in an attempt to divert the compute attention to Folding@Home.

:thumbsup:

Dataman

"2022-12-24: T.Brada Experimental Grid, Time to say goodbye

Dear Crunchers of this project. Let me wish you merry christmas and happy winter solstice. It weights my hearth to write this message, but things had come to a point where it is better to end things, rather than endlessly drag them out to no end. Since the summer, I have been hopelessly stomped by a stream of activity, both happy and necessary. It turned out to be impossible to care about this project. Even thought it almost runs itself, even thought I'm thinking right now "gosh, it really should be possible to find a hour or two each month".
It is time to announce that this project will no longer provide any compute jobs. I will, of course, keep the site running, but since there is no work, no new users can get enough points to post, the forums will effectively be dead.

Best regards, Veronika."

chooka03

Well there you go.
At least I grabbed the top spot from Vaughan before it shut down :)

:oz: