BOINC@AUSTRALIA FORUM

• August 05, 2020, 08:33:31 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Guests can read some posts but have no other privileges.
Team members should register to see all boards.
Forgot your password?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Project Update  (Read 50 times)

Dingo

• Founder BOINC@AUSTRALIA
  • ADMINISTRATOR
  • Board Lord
  • Aussie Karma: +2334/-0
    • Parliament Hill Webcam
Project Update
« on: July 12, 2020, 03:49:33 PM »

Just in case you didn't read the Project Overview.  When you create your User Name on the http://127.0.0.1:7777/ page. Put BOINC@AUSTRALIA:followed by your user name  eg BOINC@AUSTRALIA:Dataman  This will allow me to download the data from the users page and sort the username in xcel ??

I have run the software a couple of times and both times, I presume when the task completed ?? the command windows dissappeared and the http://127.0.0.1:7777/ page comes up blank.   I assume that after each task it stops which is not very usefull at all.

Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

HERE are my Primes from Primegrid

Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Dingo

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • Board Lord
    • Parliament Hill Webcam
Re: Project Update
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 12:35:50 AM »

On my WIN 10 machine I have created a small .cmd file and it runs the quantine application in a loop.  This will let the app run and not continually stop after each run.

Just create a file in the Quarantine@Home folder on your hard drive that has te extension .cmd like run-quantine-50-times.cmd and enter the following.  You can change the number of times it loops by changing the number on this if %count% gtr 50

Code: [Select]
@echo off

Set count=0
:a
if %count% gtr 50 (goto :b) else (set /a count+=1)
PATH TO THIS FOLDER\Quarantine@Home\QuarantineAtHome.exe
goto :a
:b
Echo I have finished my journey
pause
exit /b

EDIT:  The .cmd file must be put in the \Quarantine@Home folder for the http://127.0.0.1:7777/ web page to work correctly.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 11:57:08 AM by Dingo »

Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Dingo

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • Board Lord
    • Parliament Hill Webcam
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 04:11:05 PM »

There is not a forum or anywhere that I can see to contact anyone on the project or other users or moderators. 

According to my log I have done about 130 tasks but I still do not appear in the list of Users ??

Maybe it is only updated once a week or something but some place to ask would be nice.  Not user friendly at all, in fact user unfriendly would be more accurate.

Mike Mitchell

• Team Recruitment Officer
  • Board Lord
  • Aussie Karma: +704/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2020, 04:35:16 PM »

It looks to complicated to me at the moment. Might wait until the project is sorted out more.
AA's > 1-Malaria 2-Tanpaku 3-Riesl Siev 4-Seti 5-ABC 6-Einstein 7-WCG 8-Seti 9-QMC 10-WCG 11-Cosmo 12-ABC 13-MilkyWay 14-3x+1 15-Rosetta 16-ABC 17-MilkyWay 18-Einstein 19-WCG 20-WCG 21-Poem 22-Rosetta 23-Docking 24-Spinhenge 25-Alternate 26-Simap 27-Alternate 28-Constellation 29-WCG 30-Edges 31-Alternate 32-Pogs 33-WCG 34-Seti 35-Pogs 36-Poem 37-Pogs 38-Asteroids 39-Pogs 40-Simap 41-Pogs 42-Seti

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.