News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

The clowns on the hunt

Started by clownius, April 19, 2009, 02:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wang Solutions

I followed mike047's instructions from the start and have not had any problems, so obviously his advice works!  biggrin

clownius

I managed to muddle through most of it on my own and with WMY's help solved my last problem.  Next stop the i7 once i move it.  Linux seems to be a fair bit faster from the work my GTX 280 is doing in it so its worth a try as i need the credits to hunt down WS lol.

Intel Core i7-4930K @ 4.3GHz, 64GBRAM, Asus GTX 780 ROG Poseidon

clownius

Well as is obvious by now my main rigs been in bits for ages now.  Haven't had time to do all thats involved in moving it to its new home in my CM HAF 932 case.  Simple stuff like running all the cables behind the motherboard tray is real time consuming and now i cant seem to fit my res into it so i need to order more stuff to finish the job and find time.  Happily the build is now 95% done and should be up again soon.  Ive really missed running my gaming PC on GPUGrid.

The reason i decided to start alkl this when i didnt have time to do the job quickly was Vista had windows explorer issues and was crashing ever 20 seconds anyway so either way id be out of the game lol.  I love Vista  ::) :thumbdown:

Intel Core i7-4930K @ 4.3GHz, 64GBRAM, Asus GTX 780 ROG Poseidon