News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

Joining the Team

Started by Cruncher Pete, February 20, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruncher Pete

In the process of changing team to B@A I noted that in this Team we are not accepting New Members. I wonder if this is an oversite?

Dingo

I cannot log into this project to change it as I do not gave it installed on any computer to get the code and their email system does not seen to be working to send me an email to change the password.

Can you put a post on the forum for the admin staff to have a look and see if their emails are being sent.  I cannot get them from the reset password link.

Cheers

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Cruncher Pete

Quote from: Dingo on February 20, 2018, 05:47:09 PM
I cannot log into this project to change it as I do not gave it installed on any computer to get the code and their email system does not seen to be working to send me an email to change the password.

Can you put a post on the forum for the admin staff to have a look and see if their emails are being sent.  I cannot get them from the reset password link.

Cheers

I had exactly the same problems last year, I could not even send a PM as I was not a member.  Alez the Admin of TSBT Team helped out.  I have sent a PM to goofyx the current Admin. He also runc NCi and CPU.goffyxgridathome. Let me know when it is fixed.