News:

Members can see all forum boards and posts. Non members can only see a few boards.  If you have forgotten your password use this link to change it.
https://forum.boinc-australia.net/index.php?action=reminder

Main Menu

Project News - BRaTS@home

Started by Cruncher Pete, May 26, 2009, 02:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruncher Pete

From BRaTS@Home News Archive:

26 May 09.

After a long break, I sent out work today. This was a small work unit to make sure everything still functions correctly. Once those come back, I'll sent out more work. Thanks to those sticking around through the break.

BF

From the BRaTS news feed:

Monday, 8 June 2009 10:00 AM

New Time Constraints

I sent out some WU's to test new time constrants. Work units like these generally take less than an hour. However, as a hold over from past work units, I was allowing 2 days, which was way more time is needed. Therefore, I updated the time limit and flop bounds to better represent the new WU's. We will see who these fare and go from there.

BF

From the BRaTS@Home news feed:

Larger Work Unit.

Friday, 12 June 2009

I just sent out a work unit that has a file that is about 3Meg and will then upload a 3meg file, approximately. The main purpose of this workunit (and why there is just one) is to make sure these larger workunits can be processed under whatever constraints the hosts might pose. However, for the resolution I'd like to have, I need larger data files. So, once these come back, work will resume again at the pace it has been.

BF

Fromt the BRaTS@Home news feed:

Internet access limited overnight.

Saturday, 13 June 2009 10:00 AM

For some yet unknown reason, internet access was cut off to the university overnight. The server web access has been restored.

BF

From the BRaTS@Home news feed:

Power Outage

Saturday, 20 June 2009, 10:00:00 AM

Due to a power outage, the server was temporarily unavailable. Everything is back to normal now and credit lost due to the outage will be dealt with after all results are back.