News:

Members can see all forum boards and posts. Non members can only see a few boards.  If you have forgotten your password use this link to change it.
https://forum.boinc-australia.net/index.php?action=reminder

Main Menu

Project News - Genetic Life

Started by BF, June 13, 2009, 08:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BF

From the Genetic Life news feed:

PoTM

Monday, 1 June 2009 10:00 AM

I am aware that a number of teams have Genetic Life as a backup PoTM for June. I shall keep a close eye on the work and the performance of the server to try to ensure that it can take the additional load heading its way over the coming few weeks. Happy Shrubbing all

BF

Work Rate

Wednesday, 17 June 2009, 10:00:00 AM

I have seen an unprecedented demand for workunits over the last few days and am reaching the limits of diskspace available. There may therefore be times when no new work is available as the work unit cycling job only runs once every hour (at half past the hour). I have also increased the cut off point beyond which a simulation will be saved for deeper analysis to 3.75 trillion instructions (75 runcycles) from 2.5 trillion (50 runcycles)

BF

1 Year Old Today

Thursday, 18 June 2009, 10:00:00 AM

The project is 1 year old as of today. In that time you have processed over 900,000 workunits, produced in excess of 1,300,000 results and ran a number of simulations that have survived for over 3 trillion instructions.

Dataman

According to BOINCStats, this project is officially retired. I guess that means completed.  :wink

Dingo

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA