News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

20-KASHIF-HIPVR-twomons_far_ba4-0-100-RND6091_1

Started by Furlozza, June 19, 2009, 06:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furlozza

[off topic] where's cut and paste when ya needs it[/off topic]

This little beastie has been running on TheGnat's GTS250 for over 7 hrs and is just 6% complete, with time to completion steadily rising.

Should I delete?? Or see how it goes?

veebee

have you checked the forum over at GPUgrid to see if there's a problem with that set of WU's ?

Furlozza

I did a quick calc and that came to 140 hrs....... or over 5, nearly 6 days, so I aborted it..... and then discovered it was going to give credit of 45,669.91  :hbang:

But looking at it from an average point of view....... am better off doing the smaller ones.

This might be one that should go to 285s

Furlozza

And now I've completed another Kashif wu, but this one was a 90 as opposed to 20. It has finished and uploaded, but I can't see hide nor hair of it in my stats page at GPUGrid. ANd yet I suddenly find that I have been granted 45,535 credits from out of the blue.

Not that I am complaining mind... just more and more confuseded. Guess I'll just wait for that lot to be rescinded, but enjoy it whilst it lasts.