News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

Project Overview

Started by BF, June 17, 2009, 09:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BF

Project Summary
Climateprediction.net is the largest experiment to try and produce a forecast of the climate in the 21st century.  To do this, we need people around the world to give us time on their computers - time when they have their computers switched on, but are not using them to their full capacity. You can participate by downloading and running a free program on your computer.

Applications
Climateprediction.net Beta has test applications for the following systems:

Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32bit
Mac OS X Intel
Linux x86 32bit.  Will run in Linux x86_64 if the 32 libraries (ia32.libs) are installed.

Connecting to Climateprediction.net Beta
The project Home Page is located at http://cpdnbeta.oerc.ox.ac.uk/
Use the same URL to join the project from within your BOINC Application.

Statistics
View the list of our Team Members and their recent credits here

veebee

Hmmm, went to have a llok at CPDN BETA as opposed to our beloved "normal" Climate prediction... but cannot join up - they are not accepting new accounts at this time.

Strange thing is, that I have a number of HADAM3P WU's ready to go on one of my linux boxes. I grabbed them when I saw how short a runtime they have.

Is it that these HADAM3P were beta and have gone "mainstream"  or something ?