News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

New units

Started by Furlozza, January 30, 2009, 04:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furlozza

Anyone else suffering from a deprivation of Einstein wu's?? Been in Ubuntu for 24hrs, got other WUs but none from Einstein. Just curious. All settings are the same.

WikiWill

Hi Furlozza, do you see Einstein requesting more work or showing errors in your Messages screen?  If it's requesting 0 work then it probably just means the other apps on your computer are catching up with their share of CPU time.  I haven't seen any posts on their message boards about a WU supply problem.

HTH...

Furlozza

It isn't doing anything, not even doing its own auto requests. Not even generating any work when I ask it to do the update. And yet both ABC and Rosetta have been updating both themselves and by my requests. Maybe shall just turn it off for a while and then have it come back on and see what it does. WEG Might even use that time to do a bit of CPDN

BF

It's probably as WikiWill said, just the CPU shares balancing out..  If nothing happens after a day or two, just detach and re-attach the project, and all should be well with TheGnat's diet again.