News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

Mission: Impossible

Started by Furlozza, March 15, 2010, 04:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furlozza

Who else spent their childhood (or part of it... there was the backyard in the ol' days to play in) watching Cobb & Co, or Fury and then caught up later on to a series called Mission: Impossible.

Yeah, I did.... and the lead actor in all series has just died. Peter Graves died today at home.

In the SMH obit/news item, it is stated that he had a statesman like quality. I dunno about that but I did like him in those series.. and even when he spoofed himself in Flying High.

*SIGH* There goes another part of my life................ just as well the memories survive.

Oh, and was Fury REALLY shot in Australia? Cobb & Co oh yeah... but Fury?

JohnG

Ah, I remember it well. Good times.....
'
I know I'm getting old (probably a cranky old....) when I watch the box these days, and says to 'self  "do people actually watch this crap ? ".
I have to remind 'self that everything is different now. 60 yrs is a long time between drinks I guess and leaves me speechless at times, thank goodness for memories.

LawryB

Fury was produced in the US by ITC.
Can't you remember? The bloody horse used to neigh with a Texas accent or so the cow ringers on our cattle station used to tell me.