News:

Members can see all forum boards and posts. Non members can only see a few boards.  If you have forgotten your password use this link to change it.
https://forum.boinc-australia.net/index.php?action=reminder

Main Menu

Humor

Started by Cruncher Pete, November 18, 2022, 03:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruncher Pete

A bloke goes to a psychiatrist. He says "Doc I have been having really strange dreams for the last month". Doc asks "Ok. What are the dreams?". Bloke says "It's like there is a football World Cup going on. Every night I see a football match but with donkeys! It's driving me crazy! That's all I think about all day". Doc smiles, thinks for a while, and says "Ok. Here is a prescription. Take 2 pills tonight before sleeping and you won't have any of those dreams any longer." Bloke thanks the doctor profusely, gets up and walks to the door. He pauses, turns around and asks the doc "Doc if it is ok, can I start the medicine from tomorrow night?". Doc looks puzzled and asks him "Why? Why not tonight?". Bloke looks down and whispers "Tonight is the final"

Cruncher Pete

An Englishman, an Irishman, a Scotsman, and a Welshman are traveling on a plane when the plane encounters some trouble. The captain tells them that they need to lose some weight or they will all die. The Scotsman bravely stands up and says, "I do this for the glory of Scotland" and jumps out of the plane. The captain then says they still need to lose more weight. The Welshman heroically stands up and says, "I do this for the glory of Wales" and throws himself out of the plane. The captain again tells them that they need to lose more weight. Fearlessly, the Irishman jumps up and says, "I do this for the glory of Ireland" before throwing the Englishman out of the plane.

Cruncher Pete

An influential industrialist and his friend, a government minister, are at a reception.The industrialist asks his friend: "Can I ask you a favor?""What can I do for you?" answers the minister and the industrialist continues:"It's my youngest kid. He's 27 now and still hanging around at college. Drinking and pranking with his no good buddies. Too lazy to even look for a job. Wouldn't you be able to find something for him? ""Sure!" answers the minister: "How about I make him assistant-secretary with a salary of 10,000 euros per month?"The industrialist: "That's way too good for him. He has to learn to put some effort in it, you see?""Then how about department head with a monthly pay of 6,000 euros?" says the minister."Still too good. He has to learn to appreciate money. What I want for him is to start at the bottom and receive a 1,200 euros wage just like everyone else. It has to be the kind of job where you have to work hard to prove yourself before you get a raise or a promotion." the industrialist explains."Sorry!" says the minister: "In that case there is nothing I can do for you I'm afraid.""Why not?" asks the surprised industrialist."For such jobs you need to pass exams first." the minister answers.

Cruncher Pete

A guy asks at a zoo if they've got any jobs."Well", says the owner "we're not doing too well and one of the gorillas died the other day. I'll pay you to dress up in a gorilla suit and take his place".So the guy gets dressed in the gorilla suit and is walking around inside the enclosure when a huge great silver back male gorilla approaches him. He's absolutely terrified, scared for his life. He runs as fast as he can and jumps over the enclosure wall.Only to land in the Lion enclosure."Oh my f@cking god" he screams, "help me I'm not a gorilla I'm a human being", as a big lion moves towards him."Shut the f@ck up", says the lion, "or you'll get us all fired"

Cruncher Pete

A beautiful woman is riding her bike across a college campus. She gets off on a lawn in front of an engineer. Throws the bike down and strips down naked. Tell the engineer while holding her arms suggestively in the take whatever you want.The engineer looks at it all and says, 'the clothes won't fit me, but the bike looks great. Thanks' and rides off.

Cruncher Pete

Two women were walking home after a girl's night out and felt the need to pee, so passing a graveyard, they decided to answer the call of nature.Of course, they have no toilet paper, so the first one uses her knickers and then throws them away while the other woman spots a ribbon on a wreath, pulls it off, and uses that.The next day, their husbands are talking and one says to the other, you know we need to watch our wives when they go out for their nights out, my wife came home last night without her knickers. "You think that's bad," said the other husband, mine had a card in her panties that said "from all the guys at the fire station – we'll miss you"

Cruncher Pete

A woman looks around her after getting out of a plane and sees a priest. She asks him if he would do something to help her out. When the priest responds with an "If I could," she says:"Father, I have a brand new and unopened lady's hairdryer on me that would be over the Customs limits, so if you wouldn't mind, could you please carry it inside your robes for me? I'm afraid they'll not let it pass, and I need to gift it to my friend who is seriously ill.""Sure, child! But please note that if I'm questioned, I will not lie.""Thanks Father, I understand, but no one would question you."The priest goes to the men's room, shoves the thingamabob under his robes, comes out and ambles on. When he hits Customs, an official asks: "Do you have anything to declare, Father?""I declare that I have nothing from the top of my head till my waist."The bored official, amused by this, continues:"What do you have to say about the region below your waist?""Oh, I have to declare a contraption that is intended for use on a woman, but that which till date hasn't found its destiny."Tickled to the limit, the official waves the priest through.

Cruncher Pete

When I was young, my dad wanted us to have things that other people had.He was from the Old Country.One day he brought home a Football. We tried throwing it, kicking it, kicking it, and throwing it for a couple ofl hours without success. We were terrible, and ready to quit.Finally a kind neighbor came over and filled it with air.

Cruncher Pete

A little boy told me this one. Do you know why ducks have flat feet? No. From stomping out forest fires! A minute later - Do you know why elephants have flat feet? No. From stomping out burning ducks.