BOINC@AUSTRALIA FORUM
November 19, 2018, 05:15:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BOINC@AUSTRALIA has a facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/7742313626/
Come on by and have a look.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KIVA  (Read 138037 times)
JugNut
Super Hero

Aussie Karma: +706/-0

« Reply #360 on: September 04, 2018, 11:32:33 AM »

I'm really sorry to hear about your mum kashi. I can really relate to your situation. We had a similar experience with my dad before he passed so I know how you must be feeling. My dad broke one hip and then 2 years later broke the other. Then after coming out of rehab for the second time and getting him well and on his feet again he fell again a few months later and re-broke one of his hips.  They were hard years but i'd give anything to have him back.

Please look after yourself kashi and enjoy the good times with you mum to the fullest. When you can pop in to see the team because as far as i'm concerned your the heart & sole of this team & I miss not having you around to help figure things out. As i've mentioned before i'm sure I wouldn't be crunching today without your advice and patience. So don't be a stranger..

So good luck and all the best to you & your mum. PM me if need anything or would just like to chat.

Cheers Greg

Participated in Challenge 1 and AA's 27 - 54. 

Crunching today for a better tomorrow...
kashi
Super Hero

Aussie Karma: +675/-0

« Reply #361 on: September 16, 2018, 03:51:04 PM »

Thanks for your kind words JugNut. That must have been a very stressful time with your father.

I passed on all the best wishes. My mum has been transferred to a much less hectic and better staffed smaller hospital at Woy Woy. She's even begun to eat a bit more. So next will be rehabilitation, hopefully in a few more weeks.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: