News:

Members can see all forum boards and posts. Non members can only see a few boards.  If you have forgotten your password use this link to change it.
https://forum.boinc-australia.net/index.php?action=reminder

Main Menu

Project News - Ibercivis

Started by WikiWill, March 14, 2010, 10:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WikiWill

I received the following in email today from the project (translated from Portuguese by Google, edited by me).

QuoteHello,

As we know, new IbErCiViS applications launched in the last quarter, as well as new configurations of applications that were already running. This implies that many of your personal project choices may be obsolete. So, please check or reset the options for the project and all sub-projects. If you find that your machine has problems with a sub-project in particular, or if you want to run some specific sub-projects, please go to page
  www.ibercivis.pt: My Account --->> My Projects
And customise preferences.

Additionally, if you have not already, you can also visit the page
  www.ibercivis.pt: My Account  --->> Register IbErCiViS
To locate your position (State and Zip Code) on the IbErCiViS map.

On behalf of the development team and thanking their collaboration,
Alejandro Rivero

Dingo

I like the map function, small things amuse small minds I suppose.  I am the only one in Australia on the map, as it only shows current crunchers.

http://www.ibercivis.es/index.php?module=public&section=channels&action=view&id_channel=8&id_subchannel=111

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

kashi

Haha, I must have a small mind too because I also like the map. It has been updated, there are five universities now and the trails are more colourful. Looks like Spain is being attacked with long range plasma missiles by Klingons who have established bases all over the world. The valiant Spaniards are fighting back though.   ;D

Large version is here

I'll have to give it a go when I return, have you chosen any particular subprojects Dingo or just doing a mix?

Dingo

Yes I like the coloured flashes across the map.  I just selected all the projects that they have running. If you bring up the maps it takes a minute for the show to begin so be patient.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

WikiWill

I've joined you on the map - although I won't be there often as it only shows recent connections to their servers.

I've selected all projects.  This is a pretty quiet project for us so I expect to take number two spot in the next week  :rofl:

kashi

Yes I couldn't resist. Have attached and will crunch a little bit. I also just chose all subprojects. Hope completed tasks are validating OK, because there is no way to check anymore. Score is going up slightly so something must be happening.  ;D

Dingo

Looks like the Team has moved up three spots in the world since the last AA. :mwalk: The Team is now 35th in the world and will up a few more shortly.  Well done those that are helping out on this project :congrats.

Radioactive@home graph