News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

Calendula Challenge = Long work units

Started by Dingo, September 24, 2010, 04:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingo

http://www.primegrid.com/forum_thread.php?id=2668&nowrap=true#25807

If you decide to join the challange remember to change your primegrid preference to the Prime Sierpinski Problem (LLR) work.   I will give it a go, it starts in about 11 and a half hours so I am loding work now.

Good luck   :rocks

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

kashi

I'll give it a go too.  ;D

These Challenges only count tasks downloaded after the starting time. Any task downloaded before 4am this morning Sydney time will not be counted in the Challenge.

As these tasks are very long this is more important in this Challenge than in any other challenge.

Dingo

I have backed out as the work is too long.  I will join the next challange if then  work is shorter.

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

kashi

I think I may finish the 4 tasks I am doing and do the same. It's not the length but the heat. HT has little advantage on this subproject so I'm only running 4 tasks but the computer was hitting 90 °C earlier today. Currently running only 3 at once and it's still 84 °C. I knew I was going to have trouble this summer with 3 GPU cores a crunching but this is ridiculous, it's only September.  :cry2: