News:

Main Menu

New scoring system

Started by Dingo, September 22, 2011, 05:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis

After numerous attempts it let me in, am ranked 8th in the alliance, sounds good.  :rofl:

Dingo

Good to see you in the Alliance and there are 10 of us now.  :wave:

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

kashi

Dennis

We've hit 14th in the alliance ranking.  :congrats

Dingo

The Team should slip into 12th place today going on our points average over the last couple of days.   :rocks

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Dingo

We are now in 10th place and slowly making our way up.  Sooner or later we will hit the wall but still progressing up the charts.

Radioactive@home graph

Grey Shadow

Joined up. Will see how it goes. :)

LawryB

Great stuff Grey Shadow, good to have you on this project.

danhtruong

Hi all,

I just joined TheSkyNet and our Alliance there.
Good thing too, because I originally tried installing WCG on the work computer to make use of an extra machine, but unfortunately, installing third party programs is frowned upon.
So i went through the trouble of trying to explain to our IT deparment boys what WCG does and I'd like to install it.

They gave me this kinda look... was half way between a smirk and confusion. I also thought I heard a grunt somewhere.

I guess using java is useful in instances such as this.

Now... let's MOW down position number SEVEN!   >:D

Dennis

SkyNet doesn't want to run on my computer any more, I login and click start and the window opens up but the start button doesn't change to a green tick.
Had 6 windows open all afternoon the other day and my credits didn't move, although my download usage did.

Den.

Dingo

Just noticed that the French Team that always passes us in projects and gloats about it is in this project as well in #29 L�Alliance Francophone.  We are currently in 8th place but are slipping a bit.

Radioactive@home graph

kashi

I changed back to 2 SkyNets. I had reduced it to 1 when it was idling for so long. Might give 3 a go tomorrow.;D

danhtruong

hi kashi,

i wouldn't recommend it, because I've got position number 10 in my cross hairs.
and you are that number 10 lol

kashi

Haha, first HokeyWB accelerates and zooms past while my SkyNets sat idle and now this. ;D
Lookout though, my unlimited was turned on today, I'll be turning up the wick pretty soon now.:thumbsup:

My copper eye in CEP2 has finally made it out of being stuck in pending for 10 days and my red eye in DSFL is about a day's crunching away from pending status. Would be closer but I was sidetracked by a little burst on DNA@Home, work has been so rare there and it absolutely flies on Linux 64.

danhtruong

Hi all,

When running multiple clients, do you find that, say if you opened 4 clients.
The next morning, it might drop down to 2 or 3 clients.

Then, because you don't know which of the 4 original opened clients has been dropped, you then close all 4 and then reopen another 4 new clients.

Does that happen to anybody?