News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

Testing of BOINC version of theSkyNet

Started by Dingo, August 04, 2012, 12:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingo

Looks like the new client is available and work as well.  There might be a problem, I am still downloading new work.

News

Warning
The new version needs new models, unfortunately the BOINC client will start trying to run things before it has finished downloading them.

It'll either go really quickly or fail with computation errors. I'll register the early galaxies again so they get processed. 6 Oct 2012 | 4:09:21 UTC ยท Comment
New galaxies
Folks

We're ready to go with the new galaxies, we're just waiting for the last few results of the old run to come in. We've made a number of improvements:

1) The F77 records more probability data than before;
2) We've decided to push the redshift out to 0.1;
3) The next run is pure PanSTARRS1 data;
4) The 64bit Windows code should be a lot faster;
5) A improvement to the Cobblestone scaling to look at the number of layers you are processing as well as the number of pixels.

WARNING: The model files have grown in size so you'll get a once of down load of 20MB (gzipped) 5 Oct 2012 | 9:30:42 UTC

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA