News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

Project Update

Started by dyeman, July 29, 2013, 09:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dataman

I received 39 wu's yesterday. Not exactly a bonanza but much better than the day before.

v:

Dataman

29 wu's yesterday. Most of them come at night and very few (or none) during the day (my time zone).

:greet

jave808

Subject says it all really.

Anyone crunching Folding@home for COVID-19?

See link here - https://foldingathome.org/covid19/
PC1: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X @3.4GHz, 128GB DDR4, RTX3070, RTX3060, Linux Mint 21.2 64-bit
PC2: Lenovo M700 SFF, Intel i5-6400 @2.7GHz, 16GB DDR3, Intel graphics, Linux Mint 21.2 64-bit

Dataman

Dataman

Only 18 wu's yesterday. I did move up to 10th position on our team. Look out Tazz, I am coming for ya ...  :jester:

EDIT: ... and we gained one team position (180).

Mysteron347

Rosetta also appears to be sending out corona units...

chooka03

tazzduke

Hahahaha Dataman, its okay, all for a good cause, but excellent work though.

Have not been able to get a supply of workunits, so have parked my GPU's up for the time being.

Most likely they will be used on GPUGRID next though.

Cheers

AA 24 - 53 participant

jave808

Quote from: Mysteron347 on March 27, 2020, 01:13:09 AM
Rosetta also appears to be sending out corona units...

Are they still sending out coronavirus work?
PC1: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X @3.4GHz, 128GB DDR4, RTX3070, RTX3060, Linux Mint 21.2 64-bit
PC2: Lenovo M700 SFF, Intel i5-6400 @2.7GHz, 16GB DDR3, Intel graphics, Linux Mint 21.2 64-bit

Daniel

I got a few workunits related to COVID-19 from Rosetta@Home today.

Like this one ...
2rm6nh4g_jhr_design1_COVID-19_SAVE_ALL_OUT_903675_1

tazzduke

Greetings All

Anyone still crunching or has the supply dried up again.

Regards

AA 24 - 53 participant

Daniel

Hi tazzduke,

I'm still crunching Folding@home GPU workunits on 2 of my computers.
Both computers have tasks in progress at the moment.

tazzduke

Hi Daniel

Thankyou, I have just turned on my 4 GPUs again, and they managed to grab a workunit each, so for the time being I am going to run this for a few days, if its periodical, means the power bill wont be to bad lol.

Regards

AA 24 - 53 participant

Daniel

I was just reading that Folding@home has released a new version of their client software (v7.6.9).

QuoteIn response to popular demand, we have created an update to the Folding@home software that allows you to prioritize COVID-19 projects. We encourage you to upgrade as the new software includes important bug fixes and security updates.

The full article, by Greg Bowman is here ...
https://foldingathome.org/2020/04/17/new-foldinghome-software-with-the-option-to-prioritize-covid-19-projects/

I will try installing it on my computers later today.

tazzduke

Greetings All

Last night I upgraded to the latest version, did a reboot (found this little bit of info in the Folding@Home Forums) and started up all good.

But I would wait till you have completed your workunits just to be on the safe side (yep thats the BOINC coming out in me lol)

Cheers

AA 24 - 53 participant