News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by Cruncher Pete, June 22, 2017, 08:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Rick Cook

Daniel

I was playing chess with my friend and he said, 'Let's make this interesting'. So we stopped playing chess.
- Matt Kirshen

Daniel

A compromise is an agreement whereby both parties get what neither of them wanted.

Daniel

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Daniel

A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken.
- James Dent

Daniel

I won't be impressed with technology until I can download chocolate.

Daniel

If the English language made any sense, lackadaisical would have something to do with a shortage of flowers.
- Doug Larson

Daniel

The problem with stealing quotes off the internet is you never know if they are genuine.
- Abraham Lincoln

Daniel

Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist,
While you guys were arguing about the glass of water, I drank it.
Sincerely,
The Opportunist. 

Daniel

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
- Doug Larson

Daniel

The only sure way to make a computer go faster is to throw it out the window.

Daniel

Life is too short to remove USB safely.

Daniel

Don't think of yourself as an ugly person, think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.

Daniel

I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her.
- Rodney Dangerfield

Daniel

The last good thing written in C was Franz Schubert's Symphony Number 9.
- Erwin Dieterich, programmer