News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

Project Update

Started by Dingo, July 02, 2018, 10:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dataman

@ JN, kashi, Tazz, Dingo, Daniel
Now that things have settled down I calculate I am getting ~117 credits/hr/thread (on 2.67 & 3.20 GHz machines). Not bad but not the highest. I would be interested what you guys are getting.

Dingo

I have stopped processing this project for a while

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Daniel

I have also stopped at the moment.

tazzduke

Hiya DM, likewise I have moved to another project for the time being.

AA 24 - 53 participant

kashi

Quote from: Dataman on July 31, 2018, 02:07:40 AM
........ I would be interested what you guys are getting.

Yesterday's totals as reported by Free-DC:

Skylake i7-6700K, 7 BOINC cores @4.2 GHz = 60,344 = 359 credits/hr/thread

Sandy Bridge EP Xeon E5-2670, 28 BOINC cores @3.00 GHz = 155,652 = 232 credits/hr/thread

Still quite generous but have been spoiled by the early luxury of getting 1-2 million per day, haha.

Dataman

Thanks mates! I think I too am going to bail out of it today. I am busy picking "low hanging fruit" badges.  :wink

chooka03

I think there's a few of us doing that atm Dataman  :cheer1:
That Green Smash Childhood Cancer is bothering my on my signature and now that WCG stats are being exported......

Never enough cores to go around is there :(

Dataman

Yesterday I successfully got DHEP running on an RPi. Each thread gets about 20 credits/hr. now but these wu's seem to get larger credits the longer they run.
For others of you that have ARM devices you might want give it a go and see how it works for you. They do not support Android yet but are working on it.
I am going to let the one run for a while and get some stat's and if they out produce Universe I may move the other 10 RPi's to DHEP.

:greet

tazzduke

Greetings Dataman

Thankyou for the update  :thumbsup:

AA 24 - 53 participant

Dingo

I have it running on a old 2009 laptop and it gets more credit on that machine tan any other Project I have tried.

https://www.dhep.ga/boinc/show_host_detail.php?hostid=6469

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Dataman

DHEP Badges

https://www.dhep.ga/boinc/forum_thread.php?id=53#605

I have moved all of my RPi's there as it is a good fit for ARM devices.

v:

JugNut

The magic credit generator struck again at DEHP were I received 3 million credit for a few days work on 2 raspberry Pi's. LOL

Although in reality there's not much for me to laugh about as many others that were lucky enough to be crunching over the last few days had random credit dropped on the them like manna from heaven, many getting huge credits.
In the wash out I dropped 8 places by people who normally would have been months away from catching me. Worst of all Gridcoin received a good sprinkling of magic pixie dust to receive 1.5 billion credits.

I wonder if the admin will do anything about it this time? 

- Participated in AA's 27 - 55 & Team Challenge # 1.
My team (Boinc@Australia) stat's
My personal stat's

Crunching today for a better tomorrow...

Dataman

Quote from: JugNut on December 06, 2018, 01:20:21 PM
The magic credit generator struck again at DEHP were I received 3 million credit for a few days work on 2 raspberry Pi's. LOL

Although in reality there's not much for me to laugh about as many others that were lucky enough to be crunching over the last few days had random credit dropped on the them like manna from heaven, many getting huge credits.
In the wash out I dropped 8 places by people who normally would have been months away from catching me. Worst of all Gridcoin received a good sprinkling of magic pixie dust to receive 1.5 billion credits.

I wonder if the admin will do anything about it this time? 
I do not think they have a clue what they are doing. Today I got 166,460 credits ... wait ... I have not run anything there for a week or more. If I run <0 threads will I get >0 credits?  :wink I do not like the way he panders to Gridcoin either.

Dingo

The project is out of Beta and is now an active project.  They havee given out some Beta Badges to those that participated in the Beta stage I assume although not all of the Team members got them ??

Radioactive@home graph

Dataman

I got one ... nice but a bit large.