News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

BOINCStats - Willy's Health Issues

Started by Dataman, February 11, 2024, 04:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dataman

"Earlier this week I had a CT scan which unfortunately showed a small mass in the surgical area from my earlier operation. After a check by the radiologist this has been determined as a new tumor. The good news is that there are no metastases, however, the tumor damaged a rib and it is broken. Now the neuro surgeon must decide whether he wants to operate to remove the tumor. Unfortunately he wasn't available this week so we have to wait for that now."

https://www.boincstats.com/forum/1/12703,1#156023

chooka03

Thanks for that Dataman.
Gee I'm not sure what I'd do if the stats ceased to exist (well BOINC Stats anyway) I rarely look at Free DC. 

Dingo

Quote from: Dataman on February 11, 2024, 04:07:36 AM"Earlier this week I had a CT scan which unfortunately showed a small mass in the surgical area from my earlier operation. After a check by the radiologist this has been determined as a new tumor. The good news is that there are no metastases, however, the tumor damaged a rib and it is broken. Now the neuro surgeon must decide whether he wants to operate to remove the tumor. Unfortunately he wasn't available this week so we have to wait for that now."

https://www.boincstats.com/forum/1/12703,1#156023

This is Willy we are talking about not Dataman ????

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Dataman

QuoteThis is Willy we are talking about not Dataman ????

Yes, Willy at BOINCStats

jave808

I wish Willy all the best.

Damn cancer seems to be everywhere. I'm getting a skin check done on 22 Feb by my GP. I haven't had one done in over 20 years!!! I should be ok as I'm not really a beach bum (can't swim), but you never know.
PC1: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X @3.4GHz, 128GB DDR4, RTX3070, RTX3060, Linux Mint 21.2 64-bit
PC2: Lenovo M700 SFF, Intel i5-6400 @2.7GHz, 16GB DDR3, Intel graphics, Linux Mint 21.2 64-bit

Dataman

Another update on Willy's health.

"Last week I had an MRI scan and this week I had a consultation with a neurosurgeon. The tumor is attached to my vertebra, a rib and my diaphragm. Fortunately, the neurosurgeon is willing to attempt to surgically remove the tumor. This will happen in three to four weeks. She thinks I will make a full recovery."

https://www.boincstats.com/forum/1/12703,1#156060

Dingo

I put a post on the thread Hoping him all the best for the operation and a full recovery.

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

chooka03

Is anyone else having issues connecting to Boincstats?

I had a new FTTP connection put on and I'm not sure if it's that.

HTTP ERROR 500

Dark Angel

I've been getting blank pages from it all day as well

jave808

PC1: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X @3.4GHz, 128GB DDR4, RTX3070, RTX3060, Linux Mint 21.2 64-bit
PC2: Lenovo M700 SFF, Intel i5-6400 @2.7GHz, 16GB DDR3, Intel graphics, Linux Mint 21.2 64-bit