News:

Members can see all forum boards and posts. Non members can only see a few boards.  If you have forgotten your password use this link to change it.
https://forum.boinc-australia.net/index.php?action=reminder

Main Menu

KIVA

Started by Dataman, August 18, 2010, 11:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kashi

Beauty, I received a few more repayments. Enough for a loan in Senegal to buy dried fish and oil. Not quite South American hats but colourful headdress and clothes. :jester:

Should have enough for another loan in a few days, will use Kiva autopick button and it will choose one for me.

Dataman

The money came in in the afternoon and I did two funny hats and a woman with cleavage.  :rofl:
We now have 23 members  :cheer1:
447 loans  :worship
$11,775 dollars  :faint:
Outstand effort mates.
:aus1: :US

Dataman

I had a late payment come in and made a farming loan. He's got a cool hat.
http://www.kiva.org/lend/435852
We are now ar 12,350.  :dance:
:aus1:

Dataman

KIVA Day! Only 2 loans for me. We are at $13,000.
:aus1: :US

veebee

Yes.. a nice Kiva day... almost eough for two loans... may well add the balance fo rthe second one...

dont forget to invite as mant friends as you can with the free $25 loans.. they're still available.

Dataman

KIVA Day  :crazy
Darn ... I was $2 short of making 4 loans. Maybe some more will trickle in. We are getting very close to $15K in loans made.  :rocks
Good job mates.
:aus1: :cheers: :US

Dingo

Had some mony repaid and maid another loan.  The Team now has loaned $14,300.   Great job Team  :congrats :congrats

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Dingo

A big welcome to JugNut to Kiva and the Team.   :wave: :wave:

I was able to make another loan in Kiva today as JugNut used my link to get a free $25 loan and I got one as well.  Good deal at the moment.

The team stats are looking good as well.  Good going Team  :congrats :congrats

Number of Team Members      25
Number of Loans                     554
Number of Loans per Member   22.2
Total Amount Loaned           $14,525

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

LawryB

Able to make 2 new loads today.

Dataman

KIVA Day! I could only do two this month but found some funny hat women.  :jester:
:AUS: :USA1

Dingo

Not enough for me to make another loan.  maybe next time but I see that a couple of other members have.  Lots of hats in that loan Dataman    :jester:

Radioactive@home graph

kashi

Yep, a classy assortment of hats there Dataman. :thumbsup:

2 for me this month. Hadn't chosen a hat for a while but couldn't resist Juliana's corker almost as high as Paul Bocuse's.  :crazy

Dataman

KIVA Day! I was able to make 3 new loans.
:AUS: :USA1

kashi

Yay! Kiva day. 3 loans for me as well. I just noticed all 3 have something to do with meat. Hmm, perhaps I shouldn't go loan shopping when I'm hungry. ;D

Go, go Kiva. :thumbsup:

LawryB

Sorry, none from me as the lendees have more money than me (this month).  Besides I couldn't find anyone who wants to buy "baby cows"

I did notice the Aussie Government has a request for a loan to consolidate our national debt.