News:

Members can see all forum boards and posts. Non members can only see a few boards.  If you have forgotten your password use this link to change it.
https://forum.boinc-australia.net/index.php?action=reminder

Main Menu

KIVA

Started by Dataman, August 18, 2010, 11:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dataman

Thanks for the information Mysteron347. +1
Had to laugh ... three paragraphs to say they changed the payout two days. Still no money but it is still the 16th here.
Happy lending mates.
:cheers:

Dataman

I'll call your hat, Kashi and raise you one hat.  :rofl:
http://www.kiva.org/lend/543993

veebee

Those Bolivin Hats really are special arent they...

got myself enough for another loan, time for a hat-hunt..!

Dingo

Not enough for a loan I will check again next month.  :blush1:

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

kashi

Haha another great one Dataman, 1 loan but no hat for me this time, it was LawryB.:thumbsup:

jave808

Had enough in the bank for a $25 loan. Team is doing well with over $22,000 loaned so far.  :thumbsup:
PC1: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X @3.4GHz, 128GB DDR4, RTX3070, RTX3060, Linux Mint 21.2 64-bit
PC2: Lenovo M700 SFF, Intel i5-6400 @2.7GHz, 16GB DDR3, Intel graphics, Linux Mint 21.2 64-bit

Dataman

W00T! I had enough for 6 loans. This month's theme for me is bright colors in clothing. These people are stylin'.  biggrin
:oz:

Dingo

I had enough for one loan as well, the Team is going very well.   :rocks

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

kashi

2 for me this time. I chose Burundi, autopick chose Vietnam.

Dataman

KIVA Day! Three for me.
:greet

dcarrion87

I can't believe I missed this thread before. This is a great concept, although I don't know much about microfinance.

I just signed up under the team referral link and lent the outstanding for one borrower that I saw Dataman had contributed ;D. I feel good about lending money to help someone that I probably would have spent on unnecessary computer gear.

This super computer I have on order for my room is just going to have to wait a little longer biggrin.

:rocks

kashi

1 for me this month. Should have enough for another later in the month if a few outstanding repayments arrive.

Good kiva-ing Daniel.:thumbsup:

Myself I don't really need a Titan, a modest Tianhe-2 should warm the house nicely. ;D

LawryB

Also 1 more for me this month.  Another to Bolivia and those hats.

Dingo

I had enough for 1 loan as well.  The Team is going well and has the following:

Impact   Updated Daily

TEAM MEMBERS

$23,800
AMOUNT LOANED

LOANS

LOANS PER MEMBER

Well done Team, it is good to make a small difference in someones life.

Radioactive@home graph

veebee

Yeah, another loan for me too... might be time to do another few hundred surveys to generate some more loan money..would like to have them turning over a little faster  I think...!