News:

Main Menu

Project Update

Started by Dingo, October 09, 2012, 11:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JugNut

Arrrh so that's the problem, thanks mate.  :rofl:       I was really in the dark on that one. (or is that the light?)  :wink

JugNut

New WU's coming down the pipe...    :mwalk:  errr again...

Dingo

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Dingo

New work now available.  I am starting full bore into POGS as I will be away from home for most of the AA.  Bashhead

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

JugNut

:cheers: Woo Hooo.....  thanks dingo, straight on it....

Mike Mitchell

Quote from: JugNut on November 22, 2012, 03:59:46 PM
:cheers: Woo Hooo.....  thanks dingo, straight on it....

Ditto ...  v:
AA's > 1-Malaria 2-Tanpaku 3-Riesl Siev 4-Seti 5-ABC 6-Einstein 7-WCG 8-Seti 9-QMC 10-WCG 11-Cosmo 12-ABC 13-MilkyWay 14-3x+1 15-Rosetta 16-ABC 17-MilkyWay 18-Einstein 19-WCG 20-WCG 21-Poem 22-Rosetta 23-Docking 24-Spinhenge 25-Alternate 26-Simap 27-Alternate 28-Constellation 29-WCG 30-Edges 31-Alternate 32-Pogs 33-WCG 34-Seti 35-Pogs 36-Poem 37-Pogs 38-Asteroids 39-Pogs 40-Simap 41-Pogs 42-Seti

veebee

Ik ook ! (for those who can speak Dutch..)

Dingo

Cruncher Pete is user of the Day at POGS  :congrats :congrats and is currently our leading member on Recent Average Credit.   :congrats :congrats

Radioactive@home graph

LawryB

Onya Pete  :congrats :congrats :congrats and why not some Karma? 

Dataman

They are out of work again. I hope there is sufficient work to keep outr AA going.  ???

kashi

Hmm, so that's why my cache is now only a dozen tasks. The AA voodoo strikes again! What a shame.:thumbdown:

Not to worry, will attach to FightMalaria@Home which currently has work. Attack mozzies for the win.:thumbsup:

Mysteron347

:panic:

POGS project page says:

News

Might run out of galaxies overnight
We might run out of galaxies overnight (Western Australia night).

The next batch should be ready in a day or two. 26 Nov 2012 | 7:48:56 UTC

Dingo

Kevin did say he would have enough for the two weeks of the AA.  Maybe he had kept some aside because we are processing them so quick.   Keep posted because I would like POGS to the the subject of the AA if they have work.  :wave:

Radioactive@home graph

Mike Mitchell

Quote from: Dingo on November 27, 2012, 01:37:50 PM
I would like POGS to the the subject of the AA if they have work.

Me too.  :thumbsup:
AA's > 1-Malaria 2-Tanpaku 3-Riesl Siev 4-Seti 5-ABC 6-Einstein 7-WCG 8-Seti 9-QMC 10-WCG 11-Cosmo 12-ABC 13-MilkyWay 14-3x+1 15-Rosetta 16-ABC 17-MilkyWay 18-Einstein 19-WCG 20-WCG 21-Poem 22-Rosetta 23-Docking 24-Spinhenge 25-Alternate 26-Simap 27-Alternate 28-Constellation 29-WCG 30-Edges 31-Alternate 32-Pogs 33-WCG 34-Seti 35-Pogs 36-Poem 37-Pogs 38-Asteroids 39-Pogs 40-Simap 41-Pogs 42-Seti

JugNut

Add a "me too" to err me too...  ???

There must still be a couple of POGS WU's around, I was down to 11 on my main PC & 3 on the other, but now I have 70 on the main & 44 WU's on the other.  So if your lucky (& quick) there's still a couple around.  Although I did open my cache a little wider to snag a few more.  :wink    Strange though "server status" says only 4 ready to be sent..

EDIT: Now 1500 WU's ready to send.  I wonder if these are the new batch of WU's Kevin mentioned?