News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

Big Thank you

Started by Dingo, January 28, 2013, 01:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingo

Yes a HUGE Thank you to our visitors and new members over the last few days that have joined the Team for the Challenge.  They are keeping us above the #2 Team and without them I think we would have gone down in the ranks.   If I have not listed you all I am sorry, but we appreciate :congrats :congrats :worship :worship you help. 

theSkyNet POGS   zombie67 [MM]
theSkyNet POGS   7ri9991 [MM]
theSkyNet POGS   Fire$torm [BalckOps]
theSkyNet POGS   Al McAdams
theSkyNet POGS   Mike029.SETI.USA [BlackOps]
theSkyNet POGS   STE\/E
theSkyNet POGS   Fogle.SETI.USA [BlackOps]
theSkyNet POGS   ThrasherX-17
theSkyNet POGS   Jose [Team Musketeers]
theSkyNet POGS   Pwrguru
theSkyNet POGS   Spanky is back
theSkyNet POGS   Cappy
theSkyNet POGS   shiva
theSkyNet POGS   somanyroads
theSkyNet POGS   Duke of Buckingham SETI.USA
theSkyNet POGS   KWSN-Gemjunkie[TeaM]
theSkyNet POGS   Bryan
theSkyNet POGS   TLD [Team Musketeers]
theSkyNet POGS   nanoprobe
theSkyNet POGS   kmanley57
theSkyNet POGS   Dave McDonald

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Dingo

Thanks again to the visitors to the Team for their help in the Challenge  :congrats :congrats :congrats

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Mike Mitchell

AA's > 1-Malaria 2-Tanpaku 3-Riesl Siev 4-Seti 5-ABC 6-Einstein 7-WCG 8-Seti 9-QMC 10-WCG 11-Cosmo 12-ABC 13-MilkyWay 14-3x+1 15-Rosetta 16-ABC 17-MilkyWay 18-Einstein 19-WCG 20-WCG 21-Poem 22-Rosetta 23-Docking 24-Spinhenge 25-Alternate 26-Simap 27-Alternate 28-Constellation 29-WCG 30-Edges 31-Alternate 32-Pogs 33-WCG 34-Seti 35-Pogs 36-Poem 37-Pogs 38-Asteroids 39-Pogs 40-Simap 41-Pogs 42-Seti

LawryB