News:

Members can see all forum boards and posts. Non members can only see a few boards.  If you have forgotten your password use this link to change it.
https://forum.boinc-australia.net/index.php?action=reminder

Main Menu

Project Update

Started by Spencer, January 30, 2015, 08:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spencer

Cool project, I ran it for a while when it was in Beta, and seemed to have a pretty active community and a few glitches. Haven't crunched on it for a while though.. might try it again since I really like crunching on particle physics projects!
Spencer

Dingo

Itreid some work about three months ago and did not have any luck.  They timed out before I finished them as they were very very long work units.   I see in the applications page that the last application update was November and I think this is a Virtual Box project.

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

daveandton

I just tried the other day. Huge download to start and took me a while to get the VM working properly. But so far so good. No problems and I like the idea of helping discover the next new thing in particle physics.
Dave

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

daveandton

Changed my mind. Don't bother. Takes over your computer. Uses enormous amounts of bandwidth. Constant problems with the Virtual Machine and if you're really lucky you might make 300 credits a day with 8 cores. Not in it for just the credit only but really not worth the electricity bill to run
Dave      Bashhead

Dataman

News from the project:

2017-04-07: ATLAS@Home, No more ATLAS tasks, credit will be transferred to LHC soon

Hi all,

There are no more tasks left to run on ATLAS@Home, please disconnect from the project and join LHC@Home. The credit will be moved to LHC soon - due to various people on holiday around Easter it will probably happen in 1-2 weeks from now.

Thanks again for all your contributions to ATLAS@Home and please continue on LHC@Home!