News:

Members can see all forum boards and posts. Non members can only see a few boards.  If you have forgotten your password use this link to change it.
https://forum.boinc-australia.net/index.php?action=reminder

Main Menu

KIVA

Started by Dataman, August 18, 2010, 11:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingo

OK I am in and I made two loans of $25 and took the donated $2.50 to the fund that was matched by some organisation.

This is me  http://www.kiva.org/lender/giles2664

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

veebee

Great to have you aboard Dingo.

Dataman

Dataman

B@A now has $475 on loan!!   :congrats :congrats Well done.

:aus1:

Dataman

One more new member and one new loan and we will have nice round numbers ... 10/$500.  biggrin Hopefully soon I will have enough payback to make a new loan.  :wiggle:

Cheers.

Dingo

OK I made another loan. 

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Dataman

:worship :worship :worship :worship :worship Dingo, you are just about to reach 100 million credits.  :worship :worship :worship :worship :worship

That is my long-term goal but I have a long way to go.

:worship :aus1: :worship

PS: Thanks for putting us at $500.  :congrats

kashi

Welcome to DidierT.  :wavey2:

And that makes 10 members.  :thumbsup:

DidierT

Thanks kashi.  Just wanted to be part of this noble cause and helping people who help themselves

Dataman

:welcome1: DidierT

I am simply amazed.  :shock When I opened this thread I just wanted B@A to be aware of KIVA. I never dreamed this would happen.  :faint: I am proud to be a part of this team.  :cheers:

:thanks1:

Dataman

We have now reached $850.00 in loans.  :faint:

:thanks1:

kashi

Hey, 3 of my loans have started paying back already. 1 from Cambodia and 2 from Bolivia, they really are the good hats there.  ;D

A few more and I'll be able to loan it out again to someone else. Great to see this recycling concept actually start working.  :thumbsup:

Dataman

That's great. I need $4 in payback to make another loan.

EDIT: I spoke too soon. I looked again and had enough to make 2 new loans:dance2:

Our total loans are now at $875.00  :cheer1:

DidierT

Actually, $900, I've made another loan

Dataman