News:

If you are a member of the Team on BOINC you still need to register on this forum to see the member posts.  The posts available for visitors are not posted to much by members.
 Remember to answer the questions when Registering and also you must be a active member of Team BOINC@AUSTRALIA on BOINC.

Main Menu

KIVA

Started by Dataman, August 18, 2010, 11:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kashi

Beauty, I received a few more repayments. Enough for a loan in Senegal to buy dried fish and oil. Not quite South American hats but colourful headdress and clothes. :jester:

Should have enough for another loan in a few days, will use Kiva autopick button and it will choose one for me.

Dataman

The money came in in the afternoon and I did two funny hats and a woman with cleavage.  :rofl:
We now have 23 members  :cheer1:
447 loans  :worship
$11,775 dollars  :faint:
Outstand effort mates.
:aus1: :US

Dataman

I had a late payment come in and made a farming loan. He's got a cool hat.
http://www.kiva.org/lend/435852
We are now ar 12,350.  :dance:
:aus1:

Dataman

KIVA Day! Only 2 loans for me. We are at $13,000.
:aus1: :US

veebee

Yes.. a nice Kiva day... almost eough for two loans... may well add the balance fo rthe second one...

dont forget to invite as mant friends as you can with the free $25 loans.. they're still available.

Dataman

KIVA Day  :crazy
Darn ... I was $2 short of making 4 loans. Maybe some more will trickle in. We are getting very close to $15K in loans made.  :rocks
Good job mates.
:aus1: :cheers: :US

Dingo

Had some mony repaid and maid another loan.  The Team now has loaned $14,300.   Great job Team  :congrats :congrats

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

Proud Founder and member of BOINC@AUSTRALIA

My Luck Prime 1,056,356 digits.
Have a look at my  Web Cam of Parliament House Ottawa, CANADA

Dingo

A big welcome to JugNut to Kiva and the Team.   :wave: :wave:

I was able to make another loan in Kiva today as JugNut used my link to get a free $25 loan and I got one as well.  Good deal at the moment.

The team stats are looking good as well.  Good going Team  :congrats :congrats

Number of Team Members      25
Number of Loans                     554
Number of Loans per Member   22.2
Total Amount Loaned           $14,525

Radioactive@home graph
Have a look at the BOINC@AUSTRALIA Facebook Page and join and also the Twitter Page.

LawryB

Able to make 2 new loads today.

Dataman

KIVA Day! I could only do two this month but found some funny hat women.  :jester:
:AUS: :USA1

Dingo

Not enough for me to make another loan.  maybe next time but I see that a couple of other members have.  Lots of hats in that loan Dataman    :jester:

Radioactive@home graph

kashi

Yep, a classy assortment of hats there Dataman. :thumbsup:

2 for me this month. Hadn't chosen a hat for a while but couldn't resist Juliana's corker almost as high as Paul Bocuse's.  :crazy

Dataman

KIVA Day! I was able to make 3 new loans.
:AUS: :USA1

kashi

Yay! Kiva day. 3 loans for me as well. I just noticed all 3 have something to do with meat. Hmm, perhaps I shouldn't go loan shopping when I'm hungry. ;D

Go, go Kiva. :thumbsup:

LawryB

Sorry, none from me as the lendees have more money than me (this month).  Besides I couldn't find anyone who wants to buy "baby cows"

I did notice the Aussie Government has a request for a loan to consolidate our national debt.